Complaint Review: LHR Incorporated

• Submitted: Mon, June 18, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2007

• Reported By:Wilmington North Carolina
LHR Incorporated
1 Main Street Hamburg, New York U.S.A.

LHR Incorporated Illegal aging of bad debt ripoff Hamburg New York

On June 18th I spoke with a representative of LHR Incorporated in efforts to pay off a bad debt. I was just about to set up payment arrangements over the phone when he said that if I missed a payment the debt would automatically revert back to the original amount. When I asked what he meant he said that if for example I had paid up to 180 dollars of the 243 owed and missed one payment of the agreed amount the debt would go back to the full 243.

When I called him on this being unlawful, he stated that he was sorry and that that would not apply to me, that he had the wrong account pulled up.

I requested a faxed contract to look over before I agreed to commit to anything, as I am soon to go on short term disability after a surgery. I hope that I did the right thing. Sounded to me like they are illegally aging accounts and I don't feel they can be trusted with my money at all.

Wilmington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2007 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHR-Incorporated/Hamburg-New-York-14075/LHR-Incorporated-Illegal-aging-of-bad-debt-ripoff-Hamburg-New-York-255296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHR Incorporated