• Report: #321981

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2008

• Reported By:Van Buren Arkansas
LHR Incorporated
56 Main Street Hamburg, New York 14705 Hamburg, New York U.S.A.

LHR Incorporated Aggressive, Childish and Threatening they violate the FTC watch out! Hamburg New York

I have been repeatedly harrassed by LHR representatives that are aggressive and rude in reference to a debt they are trying to collect on for a credit card that i had with Juniper. My credit limit was only $250.00 and i made payments on it, but i have been receiving phone calls telling me that i owe $1100.00 and climbing. They are rude and impossible to discuss anything with. I requested that they not call my work number as my boss has even asked them not to call here due to the fact i answer the phones and have customers at my desk all the time. They blatantly disregard anyone's rights. They call my phone and my work several times and make threats to sue me and garnish wages. I cannot pay back nor would i pay back $1100.00 or more for a credit card that i only owed $250.00. That is illegal and i will not deal with these clowns. I hang up because i have nothing more to say and they call me and tell me i can't hang up on them. I just have no time for arguing a situation that we obviously cannot agree upon. Why argue? Why listen when they aren't being reasonable and they are threatening me and being antagonistic? I can do that too whoopie! Was anything achieved by being hateful? Nope! I told them i would just see them in court then (since they said they were suing me). They just keep on calling me and i just keep on not answering my phone and hanging up when they call my job. Obviously they are in no hurry to see me in the courtroom. If you have the same struggles i do with LHR and their rude staff that uses illegal practices in an attempt at debt collection, let me know thanks!

Jackie
Van Buren, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHR-Incorporated/Hamburg-New-York-14705/LHR-Incorporated-Aggressive-Childish-and-Threatening-they-violate-the-FTC-watch-out-Hamb-321981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHR Incorporated