Complaint Review: LHR Incorporated

• Submitted: Thu, March 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
LHR Incorporated
56 Main Street Nationwide U.S.A.

LHR Incorporated - Lewis Hastie Receivables Inc Fraudulent Debt Enforced with Threats Hamburg New York

Without any encouragement from me or my actions, employees of this company have threatened to garnish my wages, take my car from me, and take me to court and sue me. They also, without any confrontation or encouragement from me, have directly harrassed and insulted me by using words such as 'dumb', 'stupid' and told me I have no rights because I am a debtor, and a debtor is a thief. They insulted a member of my family and have indirectly insulted my ethnicity by referring to "my culture".

They are claiming fraudulent debt against me. I went into default with Juniper bank for 200.00 in November 2007 after being without employment for a stint.

That same month LHR sent me a letter stating that I owed over 1200.00. Today, over the phone its now over 1300.00 that they are claiming I owe. I have told them over and over that I will pay Juniper Banks' statement, and not the 1000.00 in fraudulent charges that have mysteriously accumulated in three months. I am afraid to send them a check for Juniper because they have lied so many times, they may use my routing number to drain my account..

Every time I call for a logical explanation of this alleged debt, or when they call me and I tell them I want an itemized statement - the only response I receive is abusive and offensive language. Including "Shut the hell up" when I try to ask a question.

I dare not put what else was said on this site because I do not want them to be able to defent themselves when I take legal action against them.

Please note I did not insult any of these individuals in return.

This really bothers me and I lose sleep at night now. I cannot understand what kind of company can violate all of these federal laws and get away with it, day IN and day OUT!

If anyone is thinking of filing a class action suit - going on the news, etc... feel FREE to concact me!

Cmplxgirl
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2008 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHR-Incorporated/nationwide/LHR-Incorporated-Lewis-Hastie-Receivables-Inc-Fraudulent-Debt-Enforced-with-Threats-Hamb-321796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHR Incorporated