Complaint Review: LHR & Rep.Justin Kalman

LHR & Rep.Justin Kalman
lhrinc.com Internet U.S.A.

LHR & Rep. Justin Kalman I feel threatened Internet

*Consumer Comment: get educated

Upon arriving home yesterday, my neighbor asked if he could come over and talk to me about something that concerns me.

He told me he had gotten a call from a man trying to find me or my phone number neighbor said I don't know anything about her.Justin gave him the contact information to give to me and said be sure to tell her she had better call me quick, it in her BEST interest. If she doesn't call quick, I can't help what will happen to her.

Does that not sound like a threat? Calling my neighbor, is that legal? I was scared and mortified that he involved my neighbor in my business and he was scared I was in danger so he got another neighbor involved that had known me longer and he thought might have my phone number and they could call and warn me that someone was after me. He couldn't find my number either. I can't believe this is legal, to harrass my neighbor because they don't know how to contact me. Anything I can do to stop this?

Threatened i feel
Leesville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2008 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHR-RepJustin-Kalman/internet/LHR-Rep-Justin-Kalman-I-feel-threatened-Internet-396329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHR & Rep.Justin Kalman

get educated

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

this is one of the worst third party collection agencies
visit www.budhibbs.com
send them a cease communications letter via certified mail with return receipt requested
DO NOT talk them on the phone - let voice mail pick it up - if it is legal in your state make a tape recording of all incoming messages
Check with your Secretary of State to see if they are allowed to even make collection calls
In the State of Texas all collection agencies must have Surety bonds in order to try and collect a debt
Good Luck and fight back