Complaint Review: LHR,

• Submitted: Sat, March 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 15, 2008

• Reported By:Swannanoa North Carolina
56 Main Street Hamburg, New York U.S.A.

LHR, SUNCOM WIRELESS Paid account in full to one collection agency, but LHR still trying to collect. Hamburg New York

After a serious illness, I admit owing a balance + early contract cancellation to Suncom Wireless. However I had (2) collection agencies trying to collect the amount. I paid ARS because they did not charge me the interest fee that LHR did. LHR claims they own my debt and it was purchased from Suncom. I cannot afford to pay this debt twice. LHR has been advised of the payment, but still holds it as an unpaid debt on my credit reports. I stopped the calls to my work phone, but still getting notices by mail.

I am also filing with the credit bureaus.

Chrissie m
Swannanoa, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2008 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHR/Hamburg-New-York-14075/LHR-SUNCOM-WIRELESS-Paid-account-in-full-to-one-collection-agency-but-LHR-still-trying-t-318131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHR,