Complaint Review: LHR

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2007

• Reported By:Sacramento California
56 Main Street Hamburg, New York U.S.A.

LHR Suddenly reaging an account that I have NO IDEA what it is! Hamburg New York

I have been physically sick over who this company could be, only because my job is on the line because of these garbage CA's.

Recently I changed jobs and was notified of this HUGE debt I created in 2005. I swore up and down that I didn't know what this was, and my HR department insisted that I get to the bottom of it... in 30 days or less. So, I call Clark Howard (consumer advocate), they are no help, then I start looking for legal help, when I noticed that this lawyer in Texas doesn't represent LHR, Inc. I was like Ah Ha! So I googled LHR. OMG, is there a lot of people in my shoes. I immediately filed a complaint with the FTC.

It wasn't until now, right this minute, that I found ripoffreport.com, and saw that I am not the only victim out there. The information on this website is going to save me.

I am notifying my bureaus immediately and sending a copy of my dispute letter to them.

I am not sure what else I can do, but I will push the issue.

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2007 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHR/Hamburg-New-York-14075/LHR-Suddenly-reaging-an-account-that-I-have-NO-IDEA-what-it-is-Hamburg-New-York-277740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHR