Complaint Review: LHR

• Submitted: Thu, September 09, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 09, 2004

• Reported By:carson city Nevada
LHR
56 Main St Hamburg, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 716-648-3240
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

LHR ripoff DO NOT pay this company they are criminals Hamburg New York

I went to refinance my home in June of 2004, which should have been no problem. I was unable to do so because a company I never heard of LHR out of New York is showing an unpaid debt.

I contacted the company by phone. I was given the major run around, one man said that litigation was pending on this account. At this point I asked to speak to a supervisor who said there was no litigation pending. I knew this because this whole thing is bogus.

I requested proof of this bogus info and was told it would take 6 months. I wrote the credit bureaus and 2 of 3 removed it. I filed 2 complaints with the FTC and am now seeking legal representation in the matter. DO NOT pay this company they are criminals

Julie
carson city, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2004 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHR/Hamburg-New-York-14075/LHR-ripoff-DO-NOT-pay-this-company-they-are-criminals-Hamburg-New-York-107754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHR