Complaint Review: LHR

• Submitted: Sun, August 15, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 15, 2004

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
LHR
56 Main St, Hamburg, New York U.S.A.

LHR ripoff illegal dishonest billing Hamburg New York

This debt is a credit card debt from Providian Financial. Due to financial difficulties I got behind in payments. I tried several times to work out some type of re-payment schedule but Providian was very uncooperative. They just kept adding charges to the account.

Eventually Providian did a write-off on the account. In April of this year LHR contacted thruogh a Mr. Jim Tanasi and informed me that I now owed them this money.

Mr. Tanasi threatened that if I did not pay them 330.49 for the next 24 months that he would not only garnish my paycheck through my employer but he would also seek to take my home and property.

Ray
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2004 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHR/Hamburg-New-York-14075/LHR-ripoff-illegal-dishonest-billing-Hamburg-New-York-103791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHR