Complaint Review: LIBERTY BENEFITS PACKAGE, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2001

• Reported By:
LIBERTY BENEFITS PACKAGE, LLC
PO BOX 231 GLOUCESTER, NEWJERSY U.S.A.

LIBERTY BENEFITS PACKAGE,LLC RIPPED US OFF TOO! HELP!

I AS WELL GOT A YELLOW POSTCARD, CALLED THE NUMBER AND THEY DEBITED 219.00 DOLLARS FROM MY ACCOUNT ..THIS WAS ON OCT 30...SHE TOLD ME IF I I GOT IT DEBITED RIGHT AWAY I WOULD HAVE IT BY NOV 15. COME NOV 15 I CALL THEY SAY SHE LYED ITS HERE JOB(BELEIVE THAT?)THEN THEY SAY BECAUSE OF ANTHRAX I WONT SEE IT TILL JAN....THEN I CALL AGAIN AND THEY KEEP SAYING ITS ON ITS WAY..I AS WELL HAVE WAITED 45 MIN TO AN HOUR BEFORE I CAN SPEAK TO ANYONE..THE PEOPLE ARE VERY RUDE AND TRY TO HANG UP VERY QUICKLY WITH YOU IF YOU DONT ANSWER THEM RIGHT OR RIGHT AWAY...PLEASE THIS IS NOT RIGHT I WAS PLANNING ON USING THAT FOR MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS AS WELL AS BILLS...NOW WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ANYTHING THIS SUCKS!!!WE COULD OF REALLY USED THAT CARD THIS HOLIDAY......PLEASE SOMEONE HEAR OUR PLEA!!!!I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

Click here to read many other Rip-off Reports on Liberty Benefits

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIBERTY-BENEFITS-PACKAGE-LLC/GLOUCESTER-NEWJERSY-08030/LIBERTY-BENEFITS-PACKAGELLC-RIPPED-US-OFF-TOO-HELP-8719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIBERTY BENEFITS PACKAGE, LLC