Complaint Review: LIBERTY UNSECURED, INC. - LIBERTYUNSECURED.COM

• Updated: Fri, July 09, 2010

• Reported By: getback — Deer Park Washington USA
LIBERTY UNSECURED, INC. - LIBERTYUNSECURED.COM
830 Hawthorn terrace Weston, Florida United States of America

LIBERTY UNSECURED, INC. - LIBERTYUNSECURED.COM Andrew Mangini - President, Neil Lipsky They Scammed me for $698 Weston, Florida

they told me I had a loan and I would recieve my loan by December 13th 2009,I did not receive it,So we called and they said we would get our loan on the 16th of December 2009,We did not receive it. So we called again and Neil Lipsky their agent told us we would get our loan on the 19th of December.We did not receive it.We called again and Neil lipsky said we would get our loan by the end of the year.We did not get our loan as promised.We called again and it took over a month before we made contact with Neil Lipsky.

On November 12th 2009 we paid Libertyunsecured $398 for what we were told was to take some blemishes off our credit report but we would still get our loan.They had asked for $698 but we did not have the funds.They said don't worry we will make up the differance.These funds were to be paid to improvecredit.me

So on November the 18th 2009 they Liberty took $300 from our account without our authorization.This over drew our account.We called to ask why they took the money and were told not to worry we would get our $698 back with the Loan.

Because we did not receive the loan as promised this has put my wife and I in serious financial trouble.

I have been in contact with Andrew Mangini the president of Liberty and he keeps telling us we did not pay them.Well my bank states different.I have a feeling that improvecredit is a front for Libertyunsecured.I have filed a complaint with the FTC and the BBB in FL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2010 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIBERTY-UNSECURED-INC-LIBERTYUNSECUREDCOM/Weston-Florida-33327/LIBERTY-UNSECURED-INC-LIBERTYUNSECUREDCOM-Andrew-Mangini-President-Neil-Lipsky-The-621794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIBERTY UNSECURED, INC. - LIBERTYUNSECURED.COM

phenomena