• Submitted: Sat, March 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 23, 2013

• Reported By: Adbbrown — CROSSVILLE Tennessee
10211 W. SAMPLE ROAD SUITE 214 Internet United States of America

Requested loan of $5,000 - was told I was approved for $3500.  $499.16 taken directly out of checking account.  Monies deducted two days later.  I was contacted via email they needed info on my work experience, etc.  Next day was told because of my credit score I needed a co-signer.  Niece was agreeable, but she had the knowledge to check out company.  Liberty Unsecured had many  complaints about scams.   Forms were emailed to my Niece, and she called them.  Info relayed to her was that I would probably have been approved if my husband was on application (which he was and his salary included);  she didn't like the answers she was getting so she asked to speak with Mgr about my upfront fee.  David, Manager, told her they had strenously attempted to get me a loan, but were unsuccessful.  Further, I pay $582.50 for monthly house payment;  $400 goes to principal and $182.50 goes to interest.  She told him "didn't he think that was confidential and he shouldn't be relaying all this info to her since it was confidential?  Continued with that I practically lied (fraud) as I had applied at the same companies they were attempting to getting me funds.  During my very first phone call, I relayed I had paid $29.95 for names of companies to apply (United Lending) all to no avail.  That was on 12/5/2012. Dave did say that "if I could find a loan", they would return the fee.   How would a person get a loan if Liberty Unsecured couldn't get a company to give a loan to me.  I do resent that David as much as called me a liar.  With his explanation you would have thought I owed evrerybody in the USA.
do not be an idiot like me and get rip offed-scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIBERTY-UNSECURED-LOANS/internet/LIBERTY-UNSECURED-LOANS-NA-SCAMMED-ME-49916-CREDIT-BAD-HAD-TO-OBTAIN-CO-SIGNER-BUT-1037361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIBERTY UNSECURED LOANS