Complaint Review: LIBERTY WIRELESS - CELLUAR CO.

• Submitted: Sun, July 11, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, July 11, 2004

• Reported By:KENNER Louisiana
LIBERTY WIRELESS - CELLUAR CO.
libertywireless Internet U.S.A.

LIBERTY WIRELESS CELLUAR CO. ripoff Nationwide

I made a payment through Western Union and Paid $12.95 for Quick Collect on a Friday at 5:30 P.M. and Liberty Wireless stated to me that my services will not be connected until Monday. If I, or anyone for that matter, would have known that I would have NEVER paid the $ 12.95 to get my services turned on. But of course Liberty Wireless does not tell you that. Another words, even though they received my payment at exactly 8:30 p.m that Friday night which was confirmed (Per Western Union) they still would not turn my cell phone on until Monday!

Also, My contract ended with Liberty May of 2004. I will now discontinue my services as a result of this matter!

An extermely upset customer!

Lisa
KENNER, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2004 01:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIBERTY-WIRELESS-CELLUAR-CO/internet/LIBERTY-WIRELESS-CELLUAR-CO-ripoff-Nationwide-1029681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIBERTY WIRELESS - CELLUAR CO.