Complaint Review: LICORICE INTERNATIONAL

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Albert — Roby Texas U.S.A.
LICORICE INTERNATIONAL
803 Q STREET SUITE 300 LINCOLN NE LINCOLN, Nebraska United States of America

LICORICE INTERNATIONAL SOLD CHEMICAL GOO AS LICORICE THEN REFUSED TO MAKE GOOD LINCOLN , Nebraska

I ordered licorice from this website and what I received reeked of ammonia and other chemmicals.  I found that the ingredient list showed ammonium chloride which was not listed on the ingredient list on their web site.  When I emailed them they refused to respond.  When I phoned them they talked down to me like I was a little kid, scolding me for complaining.  When I showed them their mistaken ingredient list they got right nasty with me.  All I wanted was to return the product for a refund but they refused saying it was food and it couldn't be returned.   I think they use the term 'food' loosely as this was inedible stuff and stank like cleaning chemicals.  Stay far away from this outfit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LICORICE-INTERNATIONAL/LINCOLN-Nebraska-68508/LICORICE-INTERNATIONAL-SOLD-CHEMICAL-GOO-AS-LICORICE-THEN-REFUSED-TO-MAKE-GOOD-LINCOLN--951274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LICORICE INTERNATIONAL