Complaint Review: LIFECELL

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: Rowena — Box Hill South Melbourne Victoria Alabama
Internet USA

LIFECELL LIFECELL South Beach Skincare, Lifecell cream advertisement on the internet says,"Solves your skin problems....an instant facelift without injections. I paid what was required : postage + handling fee by supplying all my personal and bank Credit Card information for postage and handling fee. The cream is not effective on my skin and found out that they got $209.72 in total Internet

I was just curious about Lifecell advertisement on the internet," facelift cream without injections" and "just pay the postage and handling fee , it is yours to try". That was my understanding, paid the postage and handling fee by supplying my personal and credit bank account and the sample tube will be mine to try. I got the item within a week +  2 papers with it and did tried it for 2 weeks and I did not see any difference....I was not so concerned that time ( early February) and did not checked my bank statement for months. Only when my husband asked me the amount of $209.72  for Lifecell. I was decieved by Lifecell, all their acclaimed statements were false and not effective as such. I have been following their Facebook page and lots of women experienced the same thing. They ordered the free trial but charged $189.00 for the 2.5 oz plastic tube cream.They blocked mostly who give negative remarks on their page or does not answer about refunding money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIFECELL/internet/LIFECELL-LIFECELL-South-Beach-Skincare-Lifecell-cream-advertisement-on-the-internet-says-1170981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIFECELL