Complaint Review: LIFEKEY HEALTHCARE - Enzyte

• Submitted: Sun, February 08, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, February 08, 2004

• Reported By:APPLE VALLEY California

I viewed the television commercial for a free no obligation 30 day supply of Enzyte.

I telephoned the number given during the commercial and spoke with a representative who explained to me that I would receive a free 30 day supply of Enzyte but I would have to pay $4.50 for shipping.

The representative who took my order asked me which credit card I would be using to pay for shipping, I told her visa and gave her the credit card information requested. She then asked me if I would like to receive a free sample of Ogolplex, I said no.

When she was finished processing my order, I asked the representative to go over my order to confirm that everything was correct, which the representative did.
When the representative was finished reviewing my order, I specifically asked if I had to call and cancell anything or if there would be reoccuring charges to my visa card and the representative replied "NO".
I thanked the representative and I received my Enzyte a few days later.

I opened the package and reviewed the material and read the fine print. The fine print stated that I was automatically enrolled in the Established Customer Program and that I would be receiving a 60 day supply of Enzyte five days before my current suppy runs out.
I continued to read the fine print and found a web adress to go to to cancel my membership in the Established Customer Program.

The Web Address is WWW.96SHOES.COM

I tried to access their website and the site didn't exist, so I called their Customer Care number 1-866-985-9040. There was no answer, I tried several times to reach a representative and no one answered.
I called my financial institution and explained my dilema.

My financial institution issued me a new credit card account number so there could be no further charges on my account and also put a stop payment on my account in the amount of $69.95 just as a precaution. My financial institution informed me that if the charges did go through, I would be fully credited.

Now I will have to wait and see if my actions will have prevented my from any unauthorized charges that may occur from Lifekey Health Care, INC. or any of there affiliates.

APPLE VALLEY, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2004 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIFEKEY-HEALTHCARE-Enzyte/CINCINATTI-Ohio-45142/LIFEKEY-HEALTHCARE-ripoff-COMPLETE-TOTAL-DISCEPTION-UPON-ORDERING-FREE-30-DAY-NO-OBLIGATIO-79668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIFEKEY HEALTHCARE - Enzyte