• Submitted: Thu, May 09, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: SEAL/BUD/s — Madison Wisconsin
Internet USA

LIFESPIRITSSOCIETYOFMAGIC.COM Lied, Cheated me, Conned me out of 150.00, Pure thief Internet

ROBIN BIRD. Life Spirits Society of Magic. Myles? Look, my story here is not based upon anything anyone else wrote here. This is MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. If you want to talk about my experience with this thief, you may respond to this post and I will call or email you...I promise.

I paid $150.00 for one spell. I waited for two weeks to hear from anyone from this site. $150.00 is not a lot of money...but to some it can be a ton of money.

When I did finally hear back from her, she said, and I quote verbatim, "Everything looks good. All the energies are oin the right places. Your spell went of perfectly." I never heard from her again. No answers to emails. Nothing at all. It's been three months now. I waited the three full moon cycles and still nothing.

I take responsibility for my own foolishness. It's not her fault I am a sucker. But don't let yourself be caught and trapped by an internet scammer/con woman/victinizer/scum bag/thief/liar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIFESPIRITSSOCIETYOFMAGICCOM/internet/LIFESPIRITSSOCIETYOFMAGICCOM-Lied-Cheated-me-Conned-me-out-of-15000-Pure-thief-Inter-1049592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIFESPIRITSSOCIETYOFMAGIC.COM