• Report: #1020484

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: L.M. — LEAGUE CITY Texas United States of America
LIFESTYLE DEALS

LIFESTYLE DEALS company charged me $39.95 plus 2.50 and foreign transaction fees (I have not been abroad for several years!!), Internet

I have been charged $39.95 plus 2.50 plus small change twice for foreign transaction fee(!?) As I have not been using that card for several months, I was not aware that there was a charge until today when I received a letter from my bank. The charge was made just over 90  days ago, hence company "24/7 support" (that made the charge in the name of "lifestyledeals.com"), told me that there is no way I can get a refund. I asked them for a phone number of Lifestyle and was told that there is no phone.... there! I just wonder how the crooks like that can operate instead of being put quickly in jail. I don't give here any more details as it wouldn't change anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIFESTYLE-DEALS/internet/LIFESTYLE-DEALS-company-charged-me-3995-plus-250-and-foreign-transaction-fees-I-have-1020484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIFESTYLE DEALS