Complaint Review: LIFESTYLE SUCCESS , INC.

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — Muskogee Oklahoma United States of America
LIFESTYLE SUCCESS , INC.
3645 Marketplace Blvd. East Point, Georgia United States of America

LIFESTYLE SUCCESS , INC. LSI LSI used a teenager trying to gain a scholarship to sell magazine subscriptions that were never delivered. East Point, Georgia

Magazine sales rip-off

Lifestyles Success, Inc. Used a student to sell magazine subscriptions door to door stating that they would win a scholarship and prizes. On 4-7-12, I purchased a subscription for 21 issues of 'Taste of Home' magazine for $54.00 plus $15.00 processing and handling. I paid $69.00 cash and received both a yellow and a pink receipt 'customer copy', receipt no. LS 24957.

The sales agent was 'Anna-Marie', Code AEA, MGR 026.

Today is October 19, 2012 and I have not received a magazine yet.

I e-mailed the company on 5-29-12 to ask about my subscription. I e-mailed 5-31-12. I called and left a message on 6-7-12.

There was a response on 6-7-12 via e-mail stating that it may take up to 120 business days to receive the magazines and that it was clearly noted on my receipt. They stated that I should receive the magazines in the first 3 weeks of July.

August 21, 2012 I had still not received the magazines so I e-mailed asking about them.

August 22, 2012 LSI responded that I should have received them and that they would check into it and get back with me soon.

August 28, 2012 I had still not heard back from the company so I e-mailed asking for a refund and listed my address.

September 13, 2012 I sent in a complaint to the GA BBB.

September 28, 2012 and October 9, 2012 I received e-mails from the BBB stating that LSI has not responded to their attempts to contact them.

October 9, 2012 I e-mailed LSI that I still have not received my magazines.

I have the receipts, all e-mails sent and received, and phone records to prove my contact with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIFESTYLE-SUCCESS-INC/East-Point-Georgia-30344/LIFESTYLE-SUCCESS-INC-LSI-LSI-used-a-teenager-trying-to-gain-a-scholarship-to-sell-maga-957120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIFESTYLE SUCCESS , INC.