Complaint Review: LIFESTYLENOW.COM

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: debi09 — St. Albans New York United States of America
LIFESTYLENOW.COM

LIFESTYLENOW.COM I was contacted by my credit company, and was told that my card was used.When I received a letter to fill out for the fraud dept. thats when I heard about AHCSUPPORT and LIFESTYLENOW.COM. I called, th Internet

My credit card company Wells Fargo informed me that my card was used on the internet and they wanted to know if I was aware of the transaction, I told them I was not.

I received a  form,  from the fraud department on the form  the company AHS SUPPORT phone # was on it, I then called AHS SUPPORT. They told me it was LIFESTYLENOW that request them to charge the card.

I called LIFESTYLENOW,  they hang up on me twice, the third time a man  told me they sell "WEB NAMES" then kept repeating DOMAIN..........

I do not need a "WEB NAME" they took from me  $2.50 + $39.95 and I want it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIFESTYLENOWCOM/internet/LIFESTYLENOWCOM-I-was-contacted-by-my-credit-company-and-was-told-that-my-card-was-used-984646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIFESTYLENOW.COM