Complaint Review: LIGHT RELIEF

15820 Euclid Ave Chino, California United States of America

LIGHT RELIEF Very Deceptive Company Chino, California

*UPDATE Employee: Light Relief Joint Support tablets

*Author of original report: Phone

I saw the info-commercial on 7/5/11, and decided to try it. I placed my order and waited for delivery.  I waited for about 2 wks, nothing.   Then I decided to call 866 631 9886, sale person sail to call 866 9511434, which is EST.  I called they said it was shipped advised I never received.  I usually ordered items from other companies never had a problem. The rep insisted it was sent by the USPS, again I said did not get it.  I was waiting patiently thinking it was on back ordered.  Then the end of July nothing.  On the initial call they said will send me a claim form to me,I gave my email, no em showed up, called again, said em will come called again same.  Then decided to call my credit company, I told them the story and they credited my account. My credit card company said they have 45 days to respond.   Then the next day after talking with my CCC, an email showed up in email.   I did not check my em for a week not expecting anything from them. I filled the claim form faxed on 8/15/11.  Today I went and to collect my mail, and found the post office left a pink slip saying package left at the manager office, pick it up and low and behold the light relief item and top it off the included some joint pills  """"I  never order that"""""" this company is one hell of a company.  They are out to cheat people.   I will call my CCC on Monday and let them. I will call Light Relief on 8/27/11 and tell them I do not want their bloody product, and do not charge me re- stocking fee.   This is not an ethical company, they should be ashamed of themselves whoever is the CEO of this.  I hope he or she knows know how badly their company is run, but they probably do give a dam, all they care is about the MONEY no matter how they get it.
Very dissatisfied  consumer, the product might be good but I do not what to find out because their service SUCKS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2011 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIGHT-RELIEF/Chino-California-/LIGHT-RELIEF-Very-Deceptive-Company-Chino-California-769792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIGHT RELIEF

Light Relief Joint Support tablets

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

Hi Zoe,

I work for the Light Relief company. I am sorry that you had so many issues getting your order, but am glad that you finally did get it. Without looking at your order, you would have had to agree to at least the 30 day free trial to have the tablets included in the order. If you can email me directly at marya@lightrelief.com with your order number and information I can locate your order in our data base and find out exactly what happened. Also, I will be able to make sure future shipments of the tablets are cancelled if need be. Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Mary

Phone

AUTHOR: Zoe - (United States of America)

Correction their# is 800 743 9852.