• Report: #1019058

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Avon Connecticut United States of America
180 N Stetson Chicago, Illinois United States of America

LIGHTSHIP EXECUTIVE ADVISORS Elizabeth Johnston Very Professional Yet Suspicious Chicago, Illinois

I cant confirm that this company is a rip off because I choose not to use them after I read the reports posted by other individuals.  However, I can confirm that Elizabeth Johnson used the exact same professional technique on me as she used on the individuals that were ripped off.  I too was taken in by her confidence and professionalism, but at the same time I detected common rip off indicators in Ms. Johnsons presentation.  Upon reading the other posts here, I am following my initial gut feeling and staying clear from this company.  I would like to express my appreciation to the writers that took the time to warn others.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIGHTSHIP-EXECUTIVE-ADVISORS/Chicago-Illinois-60601/LIGHTSHIP-EXECUTIVE-ADVISORS-Elizabeth-Johnston-Very-Professional-Yet-Suspicious-Chicago-1019058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIGHTSHIP EXECUTIVE ADVISORS