Complaint Review: LINER ENTERTAINMENT GROUP

• Submitted: Tue, February 23, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: CHRISTIAN — MOBILE Alabama U.S.A.
LINER ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
Houston, Texas United States of America

LINER ENTERTAINMENT GROUP - DIANNA LINER Dianna Liner of Liner Entertainment Group is a con artist Houston, Texas

*General Comment: Investor that got scamed by Dianna Liner..

*Consumer Suggestion: lier!!

*Consumer Comment: Its SAD how people LIE about GOOD People

*Consumer Comment: for consumers

*Consumer Comment: Ms Liner is a Great Lady

*Author of original report: Funny

*Consumer Comment: Great lady!!. Great Team!!

*Consumer Comment: Very Happy With Liner. Dont Believe the Lies

*Consumer Comment: VERY HAPPY with LINER ENTERTAINMENT GROUP

*UPDATE Employee: Ms Liner is a Wonderful Person. These post are Lies

*Consumer Comment: yep! lie! cheat! steal! then block your number!!

*General Comment: Satisfied customer

*General Comment: Christian Please Contact me.

*General Comment: Dianna Liner is a complete liar

*Author of original report: Lying scam artist

*Consumer Comment: Hmm makes you wonder ...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This KID IS A LIAR!!!!

Dianna Liner is an incompetent business person that is nothing more than a scam artist. She was the acting booking agent in a concert that she was involved in with James JB Brown of R&R Entertainment out of Charlotte, North Carolina and Michael MJ Jordan of MJ Entertainment out of Winston Salem, North Carolina. She spent another investors $30,000 and literally begged for me and my friend to invest $30,000 with her company and promised us a return of $10,000 a piece along with our original $15,000 after the concert because she was on the hook for the $30,000 and the concert wasn't going to take place otherwise. She issued us both signed contracts and we sent the money. This is where the scam started. MJ and JB both disappeared and left me and my friend waiting for our money back from Dianna for over a year. Just recently she decided to change her number after many many many many broken promises to pay us in installments. She now tells the original investor (WHOM SHE HASN'T REPAID YET) lies about us behind our backs and tells me A LAWYER TOLD HER SHE DOESN'T OWE US ANYTHING EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE SIGNED CONTRACTS!!!!!! So now me and my friend have to hire lawyers and acquire lawyer fees to get our money back from this scam artist. SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND DON'T HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH DIANNA LINER OR LINER ENTERTAINMENT GROUP!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LINER-ENTERTAINMENT-GROUP/Houston-Texas-/LINER-ENTERTAINMENT-GROUP-DIANNA-LINER-Dianna-Liner-of-Liner-Entertainment-Group-is-a-co-573709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LINER ENTERTAINMENT GROUP

#1 General Comment

Investor that got scamed by Dianna Liner..

AUTHOR: Tommy Hunter - ()

Dianna recieved a 29,000 dollar investment for a nicel back concert in 2009.I did a year later get $10,000 back but after year of legal action and 100 of lies have not recieved a penny,she even asked for more money.....We own a large wrecker and salvage co. in charlotte nc and have been in buisness since 1945....This lady has changed the e-mails and phone numbers i had so can no longer speak with her.....I have proof from contracts and money orders made out to her with proof of deposit....SAD how i spent money on attorneys and talked to every person in texas including the attorney general and got nowhere,the law protects people like this so beware of this co. and the lady they call miss DIANNA......She even talked me in to paying for her phone for one month online then some how continued to use it for six months till i saw it online........BEWARE and all that Christian said is very very true.....Will send you proof if you have and questions about doing buisness with her.....

#2 Consumer Suggestion

lier!!

AUTHOR: ANONYMOUS - (United States of America)

omg! why does Dianna keep posting as if it isant her? is she effing stupid!?

Its SAD how people LIE about GOOD People

AUTHOR: BEEN SCAMMED - (USA)

I am just responding to the person who CLAIM they know Ms Liner.  I tell you what is sad, that if you really personally knew her, that you don't contact her and talk to her if you think she is shady ( which she is not) instead you come on this silly  BLOG  to make a comment.  First off I too know Ms Liner not as personal as you CLAIM to, but I have worked with her several times and  She is a wonderful lady who has bust her a** for many years trying to be successful. which she will be ..

She never deceived anyone she just believed in people that she should HAVE NOT.. as far as the entertainment industry dont speak unless YOU put your money where YOUR Month is, you have NO idea the amount of money ( OF HER OWN MONEY) she put on her company and clients.. Now I am not sure about the "kid" situation. I think  that was just a mistake trusting people she shouldn't have in the beginning of her career and it bit her in the butt. and I am sure when she gets the money she will make it right.. but I do know she is not a scam artist. she is connected to some of the biggest names in the industry ( NOW) which she worked hard to get to, and I can tell you they don't care of this stupid blog.. in the industry I cant tell you have many people in the industry have blogs like this, its not taken seriously.. and it will NOT hurt her or her company.. she doesn't need to delete it as a matter of fact i personally told her to KEEP it up.. don't try and delete it. and she will not.. ( there is a reason for that)..

and as far as the comment about seeking investors. you need to back off!on that one that is normal for a business to seeking our capital for operation expense but I assume you don't know shit about business.. and here is a note.. She is NOT seeking investors so not sure where you got that one..

All I am going to say is this for anyone in this industry. you know it.. you the know the haters and yes there ARE Scammers in this business but she is NOT ONE OF THEM..

Also if you PERSONALLY KNOW Her... POST YOUR NAME COWARD!!!! WHY?? Because you DONT KNOW HER.. if you did you would post this and you would call her IF YOU REALLY KNEW HER..

KARMA IS A B**CH!

I have said my piece..

I am not posting on this silly site anymore..

for consumers

AUTHOR: Hmmm - (United States of America)

Sadly, I would not recommend anyone doing business with Diana Liner.  I know her personally and I am taking time out of other things I should be doing because other consumers need to know if they research about her.

I don't think she is well, and thinks straight really.  First, she SEEMS as if she is professional, and puts up a very good polished act.  2nd, she will say she is a Christian woman and brings God into her conversation, but then she acts shady?  I know several people.  I said several, that she has done bad dealings with and actually I feel sorry for anyone who gets impressed with her false appearance.  I feel more sorry for the people that she supposedly manages.  If she was a good manager I would be seeing results from the people who are with her.  Truth is, I think they were better off before even knowing Diana.  If you are so wise (you know who I am referring to), then wake up now and realize you have spent the last 10 years with no real results.  But anyway, that is another matter about her managing.

The real reason I am writing about is the scamming, lying and cheating of people.  That is wrong Diana.  And another thing, why do you keep looking for investors and asking them for money?  Stop that. Come on.  Just use your own money.  Also, I do not know that guy Christian and the people above complaining, but when I read the story, why do you call him a kid who knows nothing, but then, you had a business conversation with that "kid" about $30,000?  He must be a rich kid then with rich parents.  No kid I know has that kind of money just lying around.

And, the other posts trying to defend you, really look like the same person wrote them.  Just letting you know that consumers on the internet are not really that dumb.  We can tell, believe it or not.

Go ahead and write back your "eloquent" rebuttal.  You know the truth.  Hope you have changed but I doubt it.  Anyway, just stop using other people's money to solve your problems, that's really my main point.

On another note, when people look up your name and this stuff comes up on the front page of the search engine, that just looks BAD.  But! you get what you deserve because it is your fault this info is on here anyway.  It is no accident or false reports or lies, like you are trying to say to everybody, and appear all proper and half-educated in your writing.  I know you are good at impression when you talk to someone and in writing, you are almost too good sometimes, but thankfully not good enough.  The fast talking and false impressions will not be able to erase this info here for consumers.  Go ahead and try to erase it.

There is no use writing more.  The only good thing about all this is that this is on the front page of google when consumers type in your name.  Try erasing or hiding that! So at least that is something good.

Christian and other people complaining, I think you should just forget about it and use it as a learning experience because I seriously doubt you will ever get that money back, but I am sure you figured that out already.  To all people who want to be part of the entertainment industry:  Do not be impressed with flashy stuff, it makes you make dumb decisions sometimes, and some people will take advantage of that.

AUTHOR: Christian - (U.S.A.)

You are right, the money was given to JB, because Ms. Liner spent the original investors 30,000 that was given to her. She came to me distraught begging my friend and I to return the 30,000 that she no longer had to the original investor, who was JB's investor. She knew the agreement and she also knew the arrangement. We merely came to her rescue. And for that, she turned her back on us, called us Stupid Kids, etc etc. So this lady that you speak so great about, I know another side. I met her, and I thought she was a nice lady, but out of nowhere she received some NEW advice and became someone else. Since then I have been blessed beyond thought, so I merely payed my dues. No grudges here, but for losing 30,000 I at least have the right to speak out and tell the truth.

Ms Liner is a Great Lady

AUTHOR: BEEN SCAMMED - (USA)

Yes you are right Mr. Christian, I don't know the situation and i was not there but what I do know  you never gave her $30,000.. I was told by her attorney you gave it to that scumbag JB who went to jail for stealing your money and alot of other people.. so yes your right I was not there.. and i am not saying she was the victim.. its clear that you truly was the victum of the guy name JB..  All I know is Ms Liner is a wonderful lady and I am just on here saying my peace because I know who the real lady is, and the wonderful things she has done.. and No she doesnt read these.. she is way to busy and this doesnt really matter to her anymore..I just found it one day doing stuff on the internet... I hope and pray you get your money back from this JB guy and perhaps reach out to Ms Liner to make peace if your still in this industry she can really help you. that is the kind of lady she is..... I am 50 yrs old and life is just to short to hold grunges... ok I am done... good luck you sweetie...

AUTHOR: Christian - (U.S.A.)

Shame on me for posting what happened to me, when we lost $30,000? Now I think the shame should be on Ms. Liner. She knows exactly who I am as I know exactly who she is. She also knows the situation in question, and she knows about the promises that were broken. I also know, whoever you are, you don't know because you weren't involved so please don't speak on something that doesn't involve you. And you are right that things have changed since 2010, therefore I've come to terms with the fact that civil lawsuits hold little to no weight when it comes to collecting from someone who doesn't have the money to give. As the originator of the post I get an update whenever new information is added that's the only reason I knew another VICTIM had been obviously done wrong. PS I find it very odd that Ms. Liner doesn't read this, being that the first rebuttal came from her directly. SMH

Christian

Great lady!!. Great Team!!

AUTHOR: BEEN SCAMMED - (USA)

Well This is not from the Old post from what I was told.. This is regarding new lies from people they cant take NO for answer and it seems her team regarding lies from old people.,, so now if a lawsuit does happy I will be there as a witness to her and her team (who is very powerful now) ... She is honest and never stole from anyone just trusted people she shouldn't have..  so to the gentlemen that original post this, its not about you.....

I am on here to stand up for her and many many people in cali will.. We know this is just a blog and really executives ignore this.. so I am just saying my peace.. this will not hurt her she is to high up in the biz for it to matter, She is not even reading these.. her assistants are..  its very sad people try to hurt people who only want to good.. She has done wonderful things for people who needed help... things have changed since 2010.. and the the gentleman who post the first one.. Have you even tried contacting her? She is a wonderful lady..  so sad you hurt her like this.. shame on you....  to the rest.. I know she is taking care of you.. so continue to call her like you have to work it out...  sometime people make mistakes without knowing it, or sometimes believing in people who betray them.. Why not try to help each other in this world to come to an understanding instead of hurting each other. ok I have said my peace. she has our vote....

AUTHOR: Christian - (U.S.A.)

This is the original poster of this post, and unfortunately I knew it would only be a matter of time before Liner struck again. I put this post up to keep others from experiencing what I did, but I guess people still need to learn the hard way. I couldn't help but notice a funny thing....the same person who issued a rebuttal as an employee also issued a rebuttal as a so called happy client! Talk about inside job. Also, I'm not sure who the reference to a defamation suit was to, but everything I've said is the ABSOLUTE truth and I am wishing and hoping this suit involves me and my company because if it wasn't the truth this would've been done years ago, right?

Very Happy With Liner. Dont Believe the Lies

AUTHOR: BEEN SCAMMED - (USA)

Wow it blows my mind how some people get pissed off at you when you dont want to business with them.  We have done business with Liner Entertainment Group and Ms Liner for over 5 years and we have NEVER had a problem.. She is a honest women.. This industry ( entertainment)  is full of haters and  people will just lie when they can take rejection.. Please dont believe these lies about this amazing lady.. If you googled her name and number you will see that 99% of it is all good.. this site is the only site that post lies.. think about that before you judge people.. shes been in the business for about 14 years or so I think, before you judge ask for references of people who work with her etc do that for all businesses before you on sites like this to hurt people..

in business you are going to have unhappy customers.. Give me a business that has 100% customers and I will eat a bug in front of you!! lolol...

Just wanted to post this because I know she and her company was a wonderful honest firm..

So whoever is reading this.. THINK before you judge.. Ask questions dont just assume from sites like these.

VERY HAPPY with LINER ENTERTAINMENT GROUP

AUTHOR: Lisa Moore - (United States of America)

We have done many events with Liner Entertainment Group and her team in Hollywood, and we are 100% happy with the firm. I guess in business you are going to get unhappy customers. its just business. but in no way did she ever rip us off nor will she do such as thing. We have been happy with them and have worked with for 4 years. so whoever these new people I really feel that are not fair to her. She relies sometimes on other people... But since she is the CEO it always comes down on the owner..  I just want to post that Ms Liner is a honest women and she would not still be in the business after 15 years if she was not  honest and it seems people who post are nowhere cant find their business etc anywhere..  all in all She is honest and a good person and its very sad that people try to do hard to good people. Work it out and come to some kind of arrangement before you try and ruin someones life...

Ms Liner is a Wonderful Person. These post are Lies

AUTHOR: Lisa Moore - (United States of America)

Whoever is Reading this LIES about a wonderful Lady i hope you are smart enough to do your Due-Dilegence on the PEOPLE who post them and NOT just the person they post it about.. This last post with a photo was a COWARD and didnt have the balls to post their name. .That should be a clue..

The customer Ms liner is working with is getting their refunds back and the other are 100% LIES.. We will be filing a Slander law-suit about this as well as going to the MEDIA about people that try and hurt companies because they are mad the company wants NOTHING to do with them..

IF you are a customer or associate of Liner Entertainment Group,  you know we are a honest and legit firm.. We have many assoicates  ( big names in the entertainment industry) that will stand up in any coourt for her and our firm.   Before you Judge her.. Look at the PERSON who post these lies!

trying to Hurt good honest american companies trying to make a living.. will only land your sorry ass in court! which we are working on as we speak.. so anyone reading this.. get BOTH sides or the story .. this last had her photo.. on the red carper in hollywood..  again anyone that is owed a refund Will get it.. We are not here to RIP people off but to make a good honest living..

So if you want to truth contact US first before you Judge.

yep! lie! cheat! steal! then block your number!!

AUTHOR: ANONYMOUS - (United States of America)

she will lie cheat and steal to get whatever she wants! if you only knew how many people she owes money to! it is crazy! and the whole time she is setting you up, she will bring god into it, its always god bless this and god bless that, and soooo many blessing blah blah blah. all of it is totall bull! she is a nobody trying to be a somebody. i hope more ppl come out and speak about her and the ways she has used them. it kills me to know that as i type this i can almost bet on it that someone else is being set up in this money stealing trap!!!

#14 General Comment

Satisfied customer

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I have used Liner Entertainment several times and have nothing but great things to say about her and her company. She helped my production company with funding, as well as gave me very professional advice regarding the entertainment industry as a whole. I would definitely use her company again. I am sorry that one client had problems, but I could not have had a better turnout for my situation. If you've been in business long enough, I guess you're going to somebody unhappy....

#15 General Comment

Christian Please Contact me.

AUTHOR: Harris County Texas - (United States of America)

Complainant Christian please contact me.

William (Bill) C Brigance - Paralegal
Office of Patricia R. Lykos, District Attorney

Consumer Protection Section
1201 Franklin, Suite 600    Houston, Texas  77002
 Phone:  (713) 755-5836       Fax:  (713) 755-5262

#16 General Comment

Dianna Liner is a complete liar

AUTHOR: carlos - (USA)

I am the other individual involved in this $30,000 scam that took place. Everything Christian has said is the truth and Dianna Liner is a lying scum who is trying to get out of paying her debt by lying, cheating and any other method she sees fit. When you look in the mirror after reading your story how do you feel Dianna? You say we sent the money to the wrong people and we were investing in a concert with JB and MJ? You are a lie!!! We were investing in your firm/covering you ass for your mistake and in return you were suppose to have BIG PROJECTS coming up where you would pay us back our investment and the interest NO MATTER WHAT. What happened to integrity when it comes to running a company? You either make arrangements to pay us, or we will do everything in our power to expose you and the liar you are. Stealing from these KIDS is going to be the worse thing to ever happen to you.

The level people will stoop to get out of their responsibility is surprising. Why would you send $6,000 if you owed us nothing? Why would you continue to send emails and text messages stating how you were going to pay us what you KNOW you owe us if the money went somewhere other than where we were instructed to send it? You, MJ, and JB were all involved in this scam and one by one you all will go down. You are as low as it gets and whether or not you get out of this or not YOU CAN'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF TO GO AROUND LYING AND CHEATING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!

Lying scam artist

AUTHOR: Christian - (U.S.A.)

This will be my last update/rebuttal because I don't feel the need to get into a back and forth game over the internet. I merely came to rip off report like I've done for all the other scam artist I've come across in the last year and a half. I told my story EXACTLY how it went. You are a typical ignorant person who takes personal shots to try to gain credibility instead of sticking to the point. A Kid?? That wasn't what was being said when you BEGGED us to invest in your wannabe firm. JB AND MJ SENT YOU $30,000 OF ANOTHER INVESTORS MONEY TO BOOK THE CONCERT AND YOU TOTALLY LOST IT, AND WHEN THEY NEEDED THE MONEY BACK AND YOU HAD NOTHING!! YOU CALLED ME AND ASKED COULD I SEND $30,000 AS AN INVESTMENT TO COVER FOR WHAT YOU IRRESPONSIBLY SPENT/LOSS AND PROMISED A RETURN OF $20,000 PLUS THE ORIGINAL $30,000. YOU KNOW AND I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!! We were instructed to send the money to JB and MJ instead of directly to her because she was irresponsible with the $30,000 she had already LOST. Just look at all the gramatical errors and that should speak volumes about her level of intelligence. I have several emails stating she knows she owes us the money and if we can be patient she'll pay us off. So Ms. Liner you obviously need to tell the whole story so a person can give you advice. And the comment about I know nothing about the music industry should have been meant for you because you NEVER  could get any show booked without a ceist and desist....THE PROBLEM IS YOU HAVE NO REAL CONTACTS.

If you want to sit up and make lies up about me not sending the money to the right people then why would you acknowledge that you owe us, and why would you plead with us not to seek counsil on this matter before you received your NEW advice. I wonder how you sleep at night calling yourself a CHRISTIAN woman and lying like you are.

AND HOW DID JB, MJ, AND I COME TO YOU ABOUT BOOKING A CONCERT WHEN I MET MJ THROUGH YOU? YOU ARE ONE LIAR AND SORRY EXCUSE FOR A BUSINESS PERSON!!!

Hmm makes you wonder ...

AUTHOR: Jill - (United States of America)

... could Liner Entertainment and JB Brown be running the scam together??  Just the first thought that entered my mind.  No stupid "kid" has $30,000 to just throw away like that.

#19 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This KID IS A LIAR!!!!

AUTHOR: Liner Entertainment Group - (United States of America)

Attention:

I would like to make a statement regarding this LIE that has been placed on here about my firm... This kid whos name is CHRISTIAN FLECTOR is a KID who dont know anything about the music industry. HE, along with MJ and JB( whom only know from phone calls) contacted me regarding doing a concert at the time we have celebrity clients and so we came in as the agents to get the artists..

Christian stated he wanted invest in the show and let us put the show.. SO... We put a contract (WHICH A DOG CAN UNDERSTAND) together stating that his company (DOUBLETHREAT ENTERTAINMENT) would invest in LINER ENTERTAINMENT GROUP $30,000 to the concert. We agreed and stated we would give them a 25% return on their money from Tickets sales, etc etc...

Well Instead of Giving US the money ( like the contract states) He gave the ENTIRED $30,000 to this SCAM aritst named JB ( james brown ) during this course no artist was secure because JB had all of the MONEY. so we decided to pull out because we supsected SCAM.. That being said since NO CONCERT HAPPEN, and HE gave the money to this JB instead of our firm..WE OWE NO ONE!! This is so simple a DOG Can understand it. so how in the hell is he claiming WE OWE HIM the money when he gave it to someone else (WHO GOT PUT IN JAIL)that ran off with the money!!!...

SO THIS REPORT IS A LIE.. We are a legit firm that work with Top producers and directors in the music and film indusrtry We dont need to rip of a KID...

You can view our website:  http://www.linerentertainmentgroup.com

Our Attorneys will be handling this MATTER