Complaint Review: LIPO SLIM Extreme

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: cpeterson — Red Deer Alberta
LIPO SLIM Extreme
2 Avon Court Middlesex, United Kingdom

LIPO SLIM Extreme Lipo Slim Extreme, Natural Cleanse or Natural Green Cleanse Middlesex United Kingdom

I ordered a 'free' trial of Lipo Slim & Natural Cleanse and they said "you only pay the shipping of $4.95". What they don’t tell you is if you don’t 'return' the product in 14 days of receiving it they put through these ridiculous charges that they give you no warning about.

PLUS you don’t get the product! I contacted them with Lipo Slim on Friday (July,26th/13) about the first charges of $3.15, $3.16 and $84.43, totalling $90.74 (under Health8772).

They said they would refund the money in 3-5 business days. Then another charge went through today of the exact same amounts only under Cleanse888.

So I called again, first guy I spoke to said "No where on our website does it say there's a free trial", so I found it again and took a picture of the ad. Then I called back again, spoke to a lady who sounded the EXACT same as the one last Friday.

Who said she would issue a full refund on both products in 5-7 business days. So far nothing. I asked the 'representative' if they had a Better Business Bureau number and she said "Sorry mam, we are just a 3rd party and we don’t possess that information". So in less than a week we lost $186.43!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIPO-SLIM-Extreme/Middlesex-HA54UU/LIPO-SLIM-Extreme-Lipo-Slim-Extreme-Natural-Cleanse-or-Natural-Green-Cleanse-Middlesex-U-1071419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIPO SLIM Extreme