Complaint Review: LIPOPLEX - STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2007

• Reported By:Semmes Alabama
LIPOPLEX - STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL
6170 West Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

LIPOPLEX - STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL Ripoff Stole money out of my bank account unauthorized! Las Vegas Nevada

They waved weight loss in front of you and a cheap price for a months supply and then within 10 days they zap your account for $99.95 and the next month also, whether you want them to or not.

You can't get your money back and they won't take their product back. I called the number in Ripoff Report, 800-597-8500 and the number on my bank account, 800-597-8533 and they tell you that they are Reactor Watch not Lipoplex and refuse to take any information.

IS RIPOFF REPORT REALLY STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL? I've been to the bank to stop payment and get reverse charges to Steel Bridge Medical and now I'm going to my local Better Business Bureau and my local District Attorney with the information I have. I am also going to the Attorney General of the United States.

These people must be stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanie
Semmes, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2007 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIPOPLEX-STEEL-BRIDGE-MEDICAL/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/LIPOPLEX-STEEL-BRIDGE-MEDICAL-Ripoff-Stole-money-out-of-my-bank-account-unauthorized-La-258776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIPOPLEX - STEEL BRIDGE MEDICAL