Complaint Review: LIQUIDATION.COM

• Submitted: Sat, September 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 06, 2008

• Reported By:Fresh Meadows New York
1920 L Street, NW 6th Floor Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

In May of 2008, I put a bid in for wholesale sun glasses at Liquidation.com, and won the auction for $381.76 of 100 designers(DG) Sun glasses in 24 different style designs.
What were shipped to me were 24 designer sunglasses (1style), instead of 24 styles and the rest were garbage. Glasses that you can't even give away for free. I immediate call up Liquidation.com at (800) 498-1909 and explain to them this exact situation. The customer representative answered " You have to go online and fill out a complaint with arbitration" and hung up. Ok, so I did go online and did exactly what she said. I waited for 1 week and call them back. They said they never got a complaint with this product. So i went online again and again to fill out complaints with arbitration. So in the end they claimed they never got any complaints for my products.
In conclusion, I end up with and a box of 103 brand new sunglasses instead of 100. Sitting in my house which I can not even sell. If anyone can help settle this situation i would be very appreciated. And my advise to those who bit on Liquidation.com, Please be careful of their advertisement. My suggestion, don't waste your money with them.....

Fresh Meadows, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2008 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIQUIDATIONCOM/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/LIQUIDATIONCOM-FALSE-ADVERTISEMENT-MIS-REPRESENTATION-OF-PRODUCTS-Washington-District-370508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIQUIDATION.COM