Complaint Review: LIQUIDATION.COM

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2007

• Reported By:Monterey Park California
LIQUIDATION.COM
Nationwide U.S.A.

LIQUIDATION.COM A.k.a. LIQUIDITY SVCS. LIQUIDATION.COM CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. Strength by Numbers! Washington D.C. Washington D.C.

I too, am one of perhaps thousands, if not tens of thousands of consumers who have been victimized by the entity we all came to hate as Liquidity Svcs. or Liquidation.com. My story is the same as all of yours; I lost more than $5000 on grossly misrepresented electronic merchandise lots.

First off, I suggest contacting your credit card company immediately (if you used credit card). B of A & Chase has been very attentive to my pleas. They reversed the funds on my account, sent me new cards & start fraud investigations. Although the investigation is still ongoing & I'm not sure what the outcome will be. As I sat & pondered what type of further action I can take? The only reasonable answer manifests: A Class Action Lawsuit.

Up to this point, I'm amazed that these scandalous thieves have avoided any type of lawsuits. I must admit that it's a daunting task; why else the golden silence (in this case, Liquidation gets the gold)? My theories are that Liquidity Svcs. which own their very own Nasdaq stock symbol (LQDT) has been giving hush hush money to politicians (or persons of influence) to look the other way. This needs to be exposed, and I for one am willing to spent as much as I lost to get back at these crooks & to prevent this happening from anyone else.

Instead of feeling helpless; I say we fight back. It's time somebody taught these bastards a lesson. Is there anyone out who retains knowledge / resources to help us initiate a Class Action Lawsuit, or possibly leak this to parties of concern (such as media outlets)? Let us gather strength in numbers against these corrupted cronies. If we can't shut em down, at least we have the power to penalize them enough monetarily to restructure their low-class business ethics. Is there anyone out there who feels the same way I do?

Calvin
Monterey Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2007 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIQUIDATIONCOM/nationwide/LIQUIDATIONCOM-Aka-LIQUIDITY-SVCS-LIQUIDATIONCOM-CLASS-ACTION-LAWSUIT-Strength-by-N-265148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIQUIDATION.COM