Complaint Review: LISA BENJAMIN HANDY

• Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: Mr Glover — 60626 Illinois
LISA BENJAMIN HANDY
4849 TURNER CT COUNTRY CLUB HILLS, Illinois USA

LISA BENJAMIN HANDY, LISA BENJAMIN HANDY CANNON, OR LISA BENJAMIN HANDY CANNON YOUR LAST NAME IF YOU'RE NOT CAREFUL! FRAUD, PHONY, HYPOCRITICAL AND FAKE PREACHER OF THE LOOK UP AND LIVE CHURCH INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES @ 2750 HAZELCREST, IL. SHE IS A THIEF,& CON WOMAN, LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING BUT SHE IS A WITCH!! LISA IS A VOODOO QUEEN, A REAL LIVE WITCH DOCTOR, WHO CLAIMS TO BE PRAISING THE MOST HIGH, RUN!! RUN NOW! COUNTRY CLUB HILLS Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Divorced

Lisa Benjamin Handy-Cannon the Preacher of Look up and Live International ministries is a part-time minister, and a full-time Scammer. She gained my trust and borrowed $150,000! When I tried to contact her she dodged my calls. She has yet to pay me back! Come to find out I'm not the only member of the church she has done this to.

Lisa is not to be trusted she is a Scam Artist and a Hypocrite who claims to worship the lord. She's worshiping something but I KNOW it's not the lord. She is Clearly using the church as an avenue to meet more marks like myself. STAY AWAY FROM LISA AND HER CHURCH. Trust me you will regret it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LISA-BENJAMIN-HANDY/COUNTRY-CLUB-HILLS-Illinois-60478/LISA-BENJAMIN-HANDY-LISA-BENJAMIN-HANDY-CANNON-OR-LISA-BENJAMIN-HANDY-CANNON-YOUR-LAST-1118552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LISA BENJAMIN HANDY

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Divorced

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

My ex husband Keith Lamar Cannon wrote this  BAD report on me by being a bitter scorned individual, never did I take anyones money nor did I beat anyone..... I sold my house to my friend Angela Turner in order to raise money to get Mr Cannon which was my husband at the time out of jail. A THIRT FIVE THOUSAND CASH BOND in WAUCASAW WISCONSIN.  (unbeknown to me when I went to go and get KEITH LAMAR CANNON 6/15/1963) out of jail i did NOT know he had avery extensive criminal back ground. Yes I borrowed monies but that monies was to make up for the portion I was lacking to get KEITH LAMAR CANNON out of jail and YES the monies was paid back.  Did I ever receive #150,000 from someone NEVER..........

AM I A WOMAN OF GOD YES I AM, HAVE I EVER DID FOOLISH THIS YES I DID, ONE THING I AM NOT IS A LIAR, ONE THING I AM NOT IS A WITCH, ONE THING I AM IS SAVED

ONE THING I AM NOT IS A CRIMINAL