Complaint Review: LISA CLEANERS

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: Carmen — Hanover Maryland United States of America
LISA CLEANERS
2630 ANNAPOLIS RD Severn, Maryland United States of America

LISA CLEANERS DRY CLEANERS Poor Customer service, Unethical business practice, Deceitful Severn, Maryland

I took 1 colored 2 piece business suit and 1bicolored (black and cream) colored dress from New York and company. Both pieces valued at 250.00 (brand new).  I was surprised when the owner, Lisa told me that both will be ready for pick up the next day. When I return, I was not pleased to see that my beautiful cream colored suit was turned into a dingy colored. The dress, she told me "was not ready".  I returned in July to pick up both items. Plenty of time for her to correct the problem. I look at my suit and nothing was done to correct and the dress has black spots on top. When I asked what she planned to do to compensate damages she said nothing. She knew, from the beginning that they had done something wrong and that it was not repairable. This makes her an unacceptable, reprehensible business owner.

The bottom line was not the value of the items but her unethical business practice. They currently adverstise "caring for the environment and their customers" but this is false.  She cares for neither.  She lied when she said the "dress was not ready" the truth was that they knew it was damaged but she failed to admit any wrong doing.  I am so tempted to suit but regretfully, I don't have my receipts for those two items. I hope that everyone can read this and beware of such practices. Lisa is a true ripoff. I plan to tell my friends and neighbors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LISA-CLEANERS/Severn-Maryland-21144/LISA-CLEANERS-DRY-CLEANERS-Poor-Customer-service-Unethical-business-practice-Deceitful-S-909639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LISA CLEANERS