Complaint Review: LITIGATION LAW GROUP

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: marium — Chicago Illinois
LITIGATION LAW GROUP
505 South Villa Real Dr. Suite 210 Anaheim Hills, California United States of America

LITIGATION LAW GROUP Patricia Mendoza, Mia Jones, Arminda Patio I paid to Litigation Law Group $3,498.00 They did not send the information to my bank. They moved and changed their phones Anaheim Hills, California

Litigation law group offered me the possibility to have a loan modification and they requested documents and a check for $3,498.00.

I sent to them the documents with the payment...They did not sent any information to my bank.  I called my mortgage company and I found that they never receive any documents from Litigation Law Group.

I called the litigation law group and their phones were disconnected, no services. I tried to e-mail them and I did not receive any respond for almost 48 days

Ten days ago, Litigation called me to follow up my application and they requested more information. I told them that their phone did not work and they said that they change their phones; they were trying to convict me that everything will be okay. I did not trust them and I felt that they took my money. They probably destroyed my documents and move to another location.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LITIGATION-LAW-GROUP/Anaheim-Hills-California-92807/LITIGATION-LAW-GROUP-Patricia-Mendoza-Mia-Jones-Arminda-Patio-I-paid-to-Litigation-Law-G-1035824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LITIGATION LAW GROUP