Complaint Review: LITTLE FLOWER ADOPTION

• Submitted: Fri, May 27, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: Mz. IDGAF — Dallas Texas United States of America
LITTLE FLOWER ADOPTION
3631 Fairmount Street #201 Dallas, TX 75219 DALLAS, Texas United States of America

LITTLE FLOWER ADOPTION THE WORST ADOPTION COMPANY EVERY... THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE BIRTHMOTHERS IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY DALLAS, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I hope

*General Comment: What on earth exactly is your complaint?

*Consumer Suggestion: Really?

I am a birthmom now working with little flower adoptions through the family i have choosen for my baby. The family is awesome and it really isn't about money for me i just want to give them what they have been waiting on for so long. Little Flower has put me through so much hell for nothing. My mother went into the hospital and was put in ICU I wanted to go see her everything went from me trying to run to me not being pregnant. I was made to go to the hospital to prove that i was still pregnant because of a picture that i posted on my facebook of my god-daughter but it started with me wanting to be by my mother's side while she was in the hospital.. After that i myself went intothe hospital due to all the stress they put me through i started spotting i could have lost my families baby but they didn't care.... I posted comments on my page about taking my baby "my 2 yr. old son" on a mommy and me date or i would say the baby is sick today so we are just going to hang out at home. That was made to be a big deal because they are stupid people. Kris Miller the so-called Director has no control or understanding everyone that works there seems to have just hit their 20's nobody cares and i am sure very few of them have kids. so they have no idea how hard it is for us birth mothers whn we already have kids.... Not only did they put me through hell the person that is assigned to my case should have her phone on at all time. I went to the hospital i called my worker to pick me up i got no answer i am due any day now guess what happend i ended up walking from the hospital that is 6.7 miles from where i live with my 2 year old son. I got about 2 miles away from where i lived before someone who lives in the same apartments on their way to work stopped and picked us up. I called and txted my worker i got no answer from her i left messages with her boss i still have yet to get a returen call. Anything couls have happened to me and my son but that didn't matter. As long as they get the money from the family they don't care.... I will never do this again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2011 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LITTLE-FLOWER-ADOPTION/DALLAS-Texas-75214/LITTLE-FLOWER-ADOPTION-THE-WORST-ADOPTION-COMPANY-EVERY-THEY-DONT-GIVE-A-DAMN-ABOUT-T-734027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LITTLE FLOWER ADOPTION

I hope

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

No word from the birth Mother.  I hope the baby is safe and happy

#2 General Comment

What on earth exactly is your complaint?

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

I can't make heads nor tails out of what your issue with the adoption agency is. Can you please spell out, using proper punctuation between sentences and paragraphs, what they did or did not, do to or for you? Your utter lack of proper grammar makes you impossible to understand.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Really?

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

" The family is awesome and it really isn't about money for me i just want to give them what they have been waiting on for so long. "

Since you mentioned money, it is about money to you.  Was taxi service part of the deal?

" I posted comments on my page about taking my baby "my 2 yr. old son" on a mommy and me date or i would say the baby is sick today so we are just going to hang out at home. "

That says you are a loving and caring Mom and wont be able to sign the adoption papers.

I feel sorry for the family waiting to adopt the baby. Shame on you for taking their money, playing with their emotions and expecting taxi service.

"Anything couls have happened to me and my son but that didn't matter. As long as they get the money from the family they don't care.... I will never do this again. "

Good idea!! Condoms are cheap and keeping your legs closed is free.