Complaint Review: LITTON LOAN SERVICING

• Updated: Fri, February 12, 2010

• Reported By: christi — cedar lake Indiana United States of America
LITTON LOAN SERVICING
4828 loop central drive houston, Texas United States of America

LITTON LOAN SERVICING Wont give us a straight answer, or the same answer twice.Been trying to modify our loan for 14 months!!!! houston, Texas

We have been trying to modify our loan since Nov.2008. We were originally told it would take about 90 days. In Jan.2009 someone at Litton told us to apply on line because Obama had changed things since our first application. I did this,we were told we would receive a package to apply for a loan modification in the mail. When we did receive this package we filled out all the papers, gathered all the documents they asked for included the first payment as we were instructed to do. We were again told it would take about 90 days to get an answer. After 60 days Litton contacted us to say they had not received the 4506-T form with the package. We included everything but I agreed to send it again which I did. We waited and waited and heard nothing so we called. We were told again they had not received the 4506-T form so we mailed and faxed it this time.

Again we wait and wait for an answer. After quite some time we are told yet again they do not have that same form I got so mad I faxed them like 7 copies at once with a note asking if they thought maybe they could manage not to lose all of these as well. As this process continues I discover every time they make me send that same form yet again they are changing the start date of my modification application so I am never reaching that 90 days. The original paperwork we filled out and signed for this modification said we would make 3 temporary payments with one month off that totals 4 months right? I just made my 11th TEMPORARY payment, and now they claim that we are going to be denied for the modification. They have had us jumping through hoops for over a year and even though we make payments every month they are not being put on the loan....Can't the goverment stop this company from ripping us off????????People are losing their homes and their credit is being destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Feb 12th 2010

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LITTON-LOAN-SERVICING/houston-Texas-77081/LITTON-LOAN-SERVICING-Wont-give-us-a-straight-answer-or-the-same-answer-twiceBeen-tryi-568379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LITTON LOAN SERVICING