Complaint Review: LIVE FAST MOTORS (JIM)

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: ThaConsumer — Florida United States of America
LIVE FAST MOTORS (JIM)
Internet, Nevada United States of America

LIVE FAST MOTORS (JIM) JIM CJR IMPORTS I WAS USED AS A PAYCHECK Internet, Nevada

I purchased an engine build out kit from this company and it took 3 weeks to receive when they specify 3-8 days. Prior to ordering I notified Jim I was moving to another address that isn't the address on my credit card he said we're going to send it to the address on the card, I notified him i will not be ordering then; I why would they ask for a shipping address and a billing address if they weren't going to use the information. He said he will do what he can to send it to my new address, so I ordered the kit.

Apparently he still used the address on the card.

I finally received the packages from 2 different parcels 2-3 weeks later.

The motor mount was like some cast iron mount that broke in 6 days!!!

I was missing the nuts for the gas tank aswell as bolts for many other things.

all in all Livefastmotors used me as a paycheck and i'm never using them again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIVE-FAST-MOTORS-JIM/Internet-Nevada-/LIVE-FAST-MOTORS-JIM-JIM-CJR-IMPORTS-I-WAS-USED-AS-A-PAYCHECK-Internet-Nevada-1028750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIVE FAST MOTORS (JIM)