Complaint Review: LIVE-WELL - 1800FLOWERS

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:orlando Florida
ORLANDO, Florida U.S.A.

I sent flower out to my mother for Mothers Day.
some how I got sighed up for this live-well site. I can't cancel it and I asked them how they got my card info,
and to my disbelief 1800 FLOWERS gave out my card info to another company ( that is illegal) and I didn't agree to it,
I have never even heard of them. BUT NOW 11.99$ COME OUT OF MY BANK EVERY MONTH, from may till december and now I have to get a new bank card, because my bank can't put a block on them.......
I am still trying to get rid of them sense MAY.....
I have called several time to cancel and sometime they tell me it been canceled then the next month they have my 11.99 again, then I call agian and they closed. or they can't cancel......
I am so very disappointed in 1800 flowers and will never get anything ever again and will tell everyone so they are not SCAMMED by 1800 flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT use 1800 flower on-line or give your card info they will give out the info and you will send months trying to fix your bank card so they don't have the number....AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED 1800 FLOWER IS A SCAM AND HELPS LIVEWELL TAKE YOUR MONEY

orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIVE-WELL-1800FLOWERS/ORLANDO-Florida/LIVE-WELL-1800FLOWERS-NEVER-USE-1800-FLOWERSLIVE-WELL-ONLINE-SCAM-THEY-GIVE-OUT-YOUR-IN-416682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIVE-WELL - 1800FLOWERS