Complaint Review: LIVEPERSON, LivePerson.com , Liveperson Psychic Expert Services

• Submitted: Tue, March 30, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 30, 2010

• Reported By: annonymous — New York New York United States of America
LIVEPERSON, LivePerson.com , Liveperson Psychic Expert Services

LIVEPERSON, LivePerson.com , Liveperson Psychic Expert Services Not accurate for their Expert Psychic Services Internet

I found www.liveperson.com in January of 2009 when I was at a very low point in my life.  The person I wanted to date had just rejected me and my world was turned upside down.  That is when I found Liveperson.com and had probably hundreds of readings and spent literally 3- 4,000 dollars on these so-called "experts".  Most of them said that my love interest was in fact in love with me but was "confused" about her feelings for me.   Whenever I asked when she would no longer be "confused", I was almost always told that she would get clearer in a month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, etc.

I take responsibility for choosing to go to these people but yet at the same time, there have to be standards that these people have to adhere to (such as honesty, integrity, etc).  I am sure that there are literally thousands of people who have spent the time and money as I have on false promises that made us feel good in the moment but in the long run, made us feel used and even more hurt and rejected.

This is a partial list of the psychics that I went to for guidance during this very dark time in my life:

Jaye, Eye to the Soul (I rated this particular psychic a 4 out of 5 stars one time and she was very offended and blocked me from entering her chat again), Just Judith (who took 6 months and about $1000 from me to finally admit she didn't see my love interest coming to terms with her feelings for me), Master Enigma, Psychic Tarot Andrew (Andrew was the most accurate for a time but the big prediction of the fall never happened and then he ended up back-tracking), Miss Bathsheba, MissAnn, Mali Misti, Miss Marks, Nightwish Divinity, Mystic Knight, Solemnity, Power Visions Qazula, Autumn Dancing Heart, A Psychic Friend and Fruno.

I am suie that some of these people have good intentions but overall, I am still "waiting" for my love interest to come around.

The rating system on Liveperson needs to be adjusted to reflect the psychic's actual ability to read the future.  Right now, there is only a 30 day window.  Most of the predictions that are given are typically further out than that so "reviews" are not based on predictions coming true (most of the time).

I hope this review can help the person out there who is seeking answers and hope this saves them the time and money I spent (and wasted).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIVEPERSON-LivePersoncom-Liveperson-Psychic-Expert-Services/internet/LIVEPERSON-LivePersoncom-Liveperson-Psychic-Expert-Services-Not-accurate-for-their-Ex-587390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIVEPERSON, LivePerson.com , Liveperson Psychic Expert Services