Complaint Review: LIVEPERSON.com

• Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: Mr. Burn — anytown Massachusetts United States of America
LIVEPERSON.com
Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

LIVEPERSON.com LIVEPERSON.com and the computer programmer experts are a scam...... Internet, Other

In short, Liveperson. com is prepaid a tutoring website that contains a category of computer programmers advertised as experts.    A student posts their work they require help with and experts bid for the work by email.  I encountered mostly bad experiences at liveperson.com.   The real help I received was that liveperson.com proved to be experts at blocking me off their website to contact their phony experts in computer programming with no warning offered.

I discovered the customer service is meaner than the experts.  As I reported problems to customer service, I received either negative and scripted replies from just about the same every reply as named Courtney...it might be a he and it might be a she.   The customer service  never did anything for me...kept saying " we don't have anything to do with the work and we don't refund money. "   Most of the e mails were replied at 4 in the morning and from some undisclosed location in Europe as I vaguely learned.  And Liveperson.com  suspiciously doesn't provide a voicemail.

In short,  the tutors, classified as experts are outsourced to Eurasia as most are Indians.  As I interview the experts that contact me to help with my work, most of these Indians disappear, as I don't give them my work right away,  a sign of a scam and no help to me.  Other Indians lie and say they can easily do my school work.   Most of those Indians won't show me a sample until I show them the money.   Liveperson.com subsequently holds my money hostage.    It says in the guidelines that the money is a temporary authorization but watch out it goes posted to your credit card as a REAL transaction.

This is where the torture starts as the Indians do some of my work correct, deliver it late and in a crazy file I can't open.   As I request to correct my work, the Indian acts like he's mad and makes me think if I  pay him more money he will do more for me......They are lying.   The Indians start threatening me and insulting me in their crazy foreign way.  At most,,,,I have to stay up all night during their Indian timezone explaining to the Indians the way my teacher likes the work done.
Overall, after going back and forth with customer service...they must be Indians too...I received some of my money refunded but in return I got rudely blocked off the website by Courtney....And beware of this Indian expert with the screenname     ADNAN  ENGINEER.....fees are crazy.......English is bad and fragmented.......horrible way to receive some help with school work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIVEPERSONcom/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/LIVEPERSONcom-LIVEPERSONcom-and-the-computer-programmer-experts-are-a-scam-Intern-917667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIVEPERSON.com