Complaint Review: LIVING ESSENTIALS

170 Eculyptis Vista, California United States of America
  • Phone: 800-792-9079
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

LIVING ESSENTIALS VISTA CA They took $9.95 out of my checking account without my authorization. Vista, California

I open my checking account to see how much money I have and I notice a pending amount $9.95 from Living Essentials Vista CA. I do not remember ordering anything from the company and I usually print a copy of a receipt if I do order something and/or they will send me a receipt to my email address I provided.

I recall the same thing happened to my husband years ago and we had to go through the same steps that my bank is having me to do now. I just wish there was way to block them from doing this.

Right now the amount is pending therefore I have to wait until it either cancel on its own or report it when the amount is no longer pending.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2011 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIVING-ESSENTIALS/-Vista-California-/LIVING-ESSENTIALS-VISTA-CA-They-took-995-out-of-my-checking-account-without-my-authori-813100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIVING ESSENTIALS