Complaint Review: LIncoln Moving & Storage Of Rochester Inc. AKA Atlas Van Lines

• Submitted: Mon, July 04, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 07, 2006

• Reported By:rockford Illinois
LIncoln Moving & Storage Of Rochester Inc. AKA Atlas Van Lines
110 Lg Grange Ave Rochester, New York U.S.A.

Atlas Van Lines AKA Lincoln Moving & Storage Of Rochester Inc. Atlas Van Lines their company drivers stole over twenty thousand dollars worth of my personal belongings when they were hired to move me . Rochester New York

*Consumer Suggestion: ATLAS VAN LINES, BEWARE

This company was hired to move my belongings from new york to illinois and simply put , not all my belongings arrived .

The drivers drove back to the company first and went through all my stuff and took every thing they wanted to have first .

I PAID THE TOTAL BILL UP FRONT and took out the maximum innsurrance and paid that up front. When i filed a claim for my stuff I GOT NO WHERE .

no stuff was returned to me and no insurance money did i get .

thankyou i hope some one can help me.

Linda aka crystal
Rockford, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2005 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LIncoln-Moving-Storage-Of-Rochester-Inc-AKA-Atlas-Van-Lines/Rochester-New-York-14613/Atlas-Van-Lines-AKA-Lincoln-Moving-Storage-Of-Rochester-Inc-Atlas-Van-Lines-their-compa-148479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LIncoln Moving & Storage Of Rochester Inc. AKA Atlas Van Lines

#1 Consumer Suggestion

ATLAS VAN LINES, BEWARE

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

Seth:

I too have had a terrible experience with Atlas Van Lines just recently and wondered if you would be willing to provide me with a sworn affidavit of your experience. I am pursuing a claim in small claims court due to the loss that I have incurred with them.

I have just filed my own claim due to my dealings with Atlas Van Lines from Colorado Springs, colorado to midland, Texas.

My email address is (((ROR REDACTED E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

I appreciate any help that you may provide

thanks so much