Memorial

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Shopsmart — Boca Raton Florida USA
LJshopping.net

LJshopping.net Bait and switch, Internet

*Author of original report: LjShopping makes good

*UPDATE Employee: Eau Des Merveilles came in stock and shipped for free for you.

*Author of original report: Where's the goods Mary?

*Author of original report: More of the same nonsense

*UPDATE Employee: Response from LJShopping.Net

*Author of original report: They are so full of it!

*UPDATE Employee: Response from LJShopping.Net

These people  Bait and Switch.   They promote  perfumes  for  very good prices  then   after order is placed  send emails  out of stock, and offer similar  from their site.

This has happened 3 times.   They will even show a  google  search listing  with comparative  prices  with  other sites,  and then  not  sell it  on their  site, b/c  they  say they are OOS.

This is what  they will tell you  as an  answer.

1. Our warehouse  does not  have same inventory  as  web site.

So I ask  why  does this happen  EVERY TIME?

Their answer is --  No answer.

2. We  will give you a discount  next time.

I ask  how is that  when  you never gave me a code, and besides  for  3 times  you have tried to bait and switch.

Their answer is --  No answer.

3. I  ask them why  don't you ship  my order  when  you got back inventory ( as they claimed in email)   3 days  after  they claimed  they  didn't have?

Their answer is --  No answer.

4. They will claim  they have been in business for years.  So?  Madoff  ripped off people for years.

5.  I asked       try to  appease  a customer   and  make sure  next  time  they have  it,   ship it.
Their answer is --  No answer.

Do you  know why  there is no answers  to any of these  questions?

It is b/c  they are  scammers  and  bait and switchers.

They  will  try to answer  this    report.  Pay  attention  to their answers  and  see  if they  answer  or  give bull.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LJshoppingnet/internet/LJshoppingnet-Bait-and-switch-Internet-1021521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LJshopping.net

LjShopping makes good

AUTHOR: Shopsmart - ()

LjShopping  send  me a bottle  of  the perfume.  It was nice of them  to remember. I appreciate this  act of goodwill and  wish  them success  in fixing  their  computer  and inventory snafus

Eau Des Merveilles came in stock and shipped for free for you.

AUTHOR: LJShopping.Net - ()

Hello,

We got the Eau Des Mervilles 3.3 oz EDT perfume back in stock.  We have shipped one to your address in FL.   (we have sent a email to you with full information).   Tracking Number: 9410810200829932782537   You will receive the perfume within 3-4 business days.  You will not be charged for this item as you have been waiting for it for quite some time.   We apologize for the inconvenience.

We assure you that we are here to help out all of our customers and not scam anyone.  We retail over 4,000 perfumes and some items take longer to come in stock than others.

We hope you enjoy your free fragrance.  (it is a non-tester, full packaged item).

Mary Morris

LJShopping.Net Team

www.ljshopping.net

516-537-9655

info@ljshopping.net

Where's the goods Mary?

AUTHOR: Shopsmart - ()

If you were so  legitamate and not bait and switch  -  you would have ANSWERED  at least ONE  of my complaints.

Instead  all you do is deny.

Bottom line  you sell a product you  dont have over and over again,  send out  confirmation emails,  then cancel,  and try to sell me a more expensive or other  product

Instead of  a NORMAL  practice  of  sending out item  when it is in stock.

You are Liars, Scammers,   and Bait and Switchers

More of the same nonsense

AUTHOR: Shopsmart - ()

#1  I did not come here  first.  I  emailed you back  and forth  and  you people jerked me around with the same crap.  So then  I posted.

#2  You people have to be  some of the most stupid  people running a business.  You may succeed  despite  yourselves

You PROMOTE a product   and LET people buy a product on your site MULTIPLE times  and then claim  WOOPS  we are out  stock AGAIN  before  you ship.

So this is not  bait and switch?  Are you kidding ?

Why  dont you do the following ?

FIX  your site.

Contact me  when you have the product, or put me on a BACKORDER list.

But  you say none of the  this or attempt to even  try to appease.  All  you do is blame  the customer.

You are fools, and if not intentional scammers- scammers non the less, and fools to bat.

Response from LJShopping.Net

AUTHOR: LJShopping.Net - ()

Hello,

We have stated in your email that we will ship out Eau De Merveilles 3.3 oz regular for the price of a tester when it comes in stock.

You can check the website, Eau De Merveilles is out of stock: Eau De Merveilles Perfume

You were not charge for this order as we have stated in earlier emails.  We only charge the credit card once the order is processed and shipped.

We are here to help you and will provide you with the product you requested, but we just have to wait until it comes in stock.

As for the inconveniences, please email us directly and we will provide you with $25 Coupon Code.

#LJShoppingTeam

They are so full of it!

AUTHOR: Shopsmart - ()

As I  told everyone, they would not answer one claim.  Not  one  answer.

And then  they claim....

" Customer ordered the tester, we wanted to upgrade it to regular at no extra cost but the regular one was out of stock as well.  "

Another joke   and total bull.   They wanted to  upgrade?  Well then  send it out when it is in stock?

I can offer to  upgrade  from a  volkswagon  to a cadillac  all day  long  when  I claim  it is out of stock,  even though  the web site says it is in stock.

These people are liars and  bluffers.

BTW  the product is in stock now, so Mary why dont you contact me  to send?

They are total  bait and switch and totally not legitimate.

LJshopping.net is a scam.

Response from LJShopping.Net

AUTHOR: LJShopping.Net - (United States of America)

Hello,

My name is Mary Morris from LJShopping.Net.  I am an employee at LJShopping.Net who helped this customer with his order.  First of all, We are not in business to Bait and Switch, it happened to be that the product Eau Des Merveilles 3.3 oz EDT perfume spray tester for women by Hermes is completely out of stock.  Customer ordered the tester, we wanted to upgrade it to regular at no extra cost but the regular one was out of stock as well.   We did not charge the credit card for this order as we only charge the card card once the order is shipped.

We sent customer email explaining and gave option to exchange for any other product on the website with discount.  We have over 4,000 perfumes and colognes on our website www.ljshopping.net  but customer insisted on writing this report and this is our response.

We at LJShopping try our level best to provide all customers with outstanding service.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about our company or products feel free to contact us.

LJShopping.Net Team