Complaint Review: LL Alied Interstate Collection Agency

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Terrie Gwaltney — Venice Florida United States of America
LL Alied Interstate Collection Agency
1743 B Lake Place,Venice,Fl. Wallington, Virginia United States of America

LL Alied Interstate Collection Agency I was reported by Columbia House DVD Club. I wad to have taken out a membership in 2007/2009. The collection agency didn't have my complete address. I only have a bank account since 2005 to present. M Wallington, Virginia

I was contacted on Dec.13,12 by LL Allied Collection Agency. They had requested psyment past due from a membership to Columbia House DVD Club. It was supposed to be taken out in 2007/2009. I never received any DVD's or request for any payment from Columbia house at anytime. My only method of payment would have been a debt from my checking account that I have had from 2007 til now. I live in a large condo buiding and just the building address would not be enough informatin to receive any mail. My mailbox is very small in a large community area. The DVD wouldn't fit inside my mailbox. Then with out the correct unit number the post office wouldn't be able to deliver anything. Since the box is too samall the package would have had to be delivered to my front door and request of receipt wuld be required. My bank wad not rcord of request of payment from Columbia House at anytime. I also contacted the post office to see if here wa any record of mail or package delivered during that time rom Columbia. There is no record of anything. I find it strangev that I am being now requested payment from the collection agency 5 years after I supposed to have signed up for membership or DVD delivery. This is an attempt to receive payment from a membership I never signed up for 5 years ago. This is not he 1st time I have been contactedafter many years from a collection agency that was not legally owed anything. I have proven 2 times before that I had not incurred a debt that was trying to be collected. I pay my bills and I am aware of my responsibilities to pay my debts. But I will not fall for any bogis company that feels they can scare me into pying for something that I do not owe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LL-Alied-Interstate-Collection-Agency/Wallington-Virginia-20188/LL-Alied-Interstate-Collection-Agency-I-was-reported-by-Columbia-House-DVD-Club-I-wad-to-982122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LL Alied Interstate Collection Agency