Complaint Review: LLDE

• Updated: Thu, August 18, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Portsmouth Ohio USA
LLDE
29399 US Highway 19 N Suite 240 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

LLDE Business misrepresenting themselves as a private individual. Clearwater, Florida

I began receiving telephone calls from a company called LLDE on 8/16/2011 at 10:05 AM registering as private caller. When my husband informed me about it later, he said the caller identified himself as John Keller with LLDE and gave my husband case# 12832 along with the phone# 1-855-630-9823 in case I wanted to contact their litigation office. Not having ever heard of LLDE before, I dismissed it as a possible fraud as we seem to receive a most unusual number of fraud/scam telephone calls.

However, on 8/18/2011 at 11:30 AM, my husband received another call under private caller. This time the speaker identified themselves as Leah (did not state how to spell) Thomas and Jennifer Brown, also with LLDE, this time giving case# OH12832.

The nature of these particular calls were discussed with my husband without having first obtained my permission prior to doing so.

I would also like to mention that the persons from LLDE stated they were representing HSBC, a company I have tried, on various occasions, to come to a working mutual agreement with but unfortunately to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2011 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LLDE/Clearwater-Florida-33761/LLDE-Business-misrepresenting-themselves-as-a-private-individual-Clearwater-Florida-766978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LLDE