Complaint Review: LLDE

• Updated: Sun, August 19, 2012

• Reported By: Jody — Chiefland Florida United States of America
LLDE
13911 W Hillsborough Ave Ste 136 Tampa, Florida United States of America

LLDE Insisted on giving them $1,500.00 for settlement paid in full for release of all liabilities pertaining to our account HSBC Bank Tampa, Florida

On March 15, 2012 I received a phone call from LLDE, Harold Thompson, Payment Manager. He called to make a settlement for HSBC Bank, in the effects of $3,590.81. After reassuring him that I did not have that kind of funding he said maybe he could work something out by reducing the balance to $1,500.00.

Mr. Thompson stated that he would like to receive the first payment of $1,000.00 by March 16, 2012 and the final payment of $500.00 by March 30, 2012. He stated that once the funds cleared my bank that we would receive a paid in full statement, which they did. Apparentley, the bank HSBC\Ameritech\LLDE are not aware of what each another are doing. I made my payment to LLDE and still have not been credited to my account.

On July 10,2012 I received a letter stating they must receive full payment no later than Aug 17, 2012. I was served papers from the Circuit Court and had to appear by Aug 16, 2012. At this time the money still has'nt been credited to my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LLDE/Tampa-Florida-33635/LLDE-Insisted-on-giving-them-150000-for-settlement-paid-in-full-for-release-of-all-lia-929471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LLDE