Complaint Review: LM Direct Wax Vac

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: tdwjarmon — Gadsde Alabama
LM Direct Wax Vac
PO Box 3008 Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

LM Direct Wax Vac LM DIRCT Wax Vac Unauthorized charges/Fraud Wallingford, Connecticut

I purchased a wax vac ear product thru ebay and paid with paypal account in full, the items were shipped (i ordered 2) and then on my credit card statement, LM Dirct Wax Vac had charged my credit card $42.96 and I don't know how they got the information, paypal and ebay done a full investigation they said but this name came up no where and they assured me noone could get my personal information and it was sent from  China.  It was odd that i received these and was charged within 2 days of each other the different amounts, the 2 off of ebay was only $14.79 but LM direct got ahold of all my personal info and charged my credit card and I have been trying since December to get my money returned to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LM-Direct-Wax-Vac/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/LM-Direct-Wax-Vac-LM-DIRCT-Wax-Vac-Unauthorized-chargesFraud-Wallingford-Connecticut-1040484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LM Direct Wax Vac