Complaint Review: LMI Direct

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — Morgantown West Virginia United States of America
LMI Direct
8605 Santa Monica BLVD, suite 47622 West Hollywood, California United States of America

LMI Direct Operation Millionairre Stole $299.75 from me. West Hollywood, California

This company sent me a post card in the mail promising to send me information on how to start a direct mail order business.  I returned the book to them in good condition.  They were supposed to charge my account $59 a month for 5 months.  Even though they received the book back, they charged me $299.75.  I have called them repeatedly and got nothing but the run around.  I alerted my bank to this scam as well as my local police and also the California Better Business Bureau, with no results what so ever and it has been 4 months.  "Do not" do business with this scammer!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LMI-Direct/West-Hollywood-California-90069/LMI-Direct-Operation-Millionairre-Stole-29975-from-me-West-Hollywood-California-978451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LMI Direct