Complaint Review: LMR,ARROW Financial,CAMCO,LHR,Inc

• Submitted: Mon, August 30, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, December 19, 2004

• Reported By:van nuys California
LMR,ARROW Financial,CAMCO,LHR,Inc
LMR Cant Find Address, ARROW Financial 5996 W. Touhy, Niles, IL. 60714, CAMCO PO Box 5087 RockfR Inc, 56 Main Street, Hamburgh, NY 14075 Rockford,IL, Hamburgh,NY,, Illinois U.S.A.

LMR, ARROW Financial, CAMCO, LHR, ripoff Fraud Rockford, Illinois, Hamburgh, New York, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Report this to the New York Attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission.

*Consumer Comment: LHR ripoffs

*Author of original report: CAMCO Selling to THORNE,BROOKS7SHAPIRO COLLECTION AGENCY

Well I beat the most recent report regarding LHR Inc. My history spans 21 years of this hell with collection companies.

The geneology is:
November.1995 LMR gets my account from unknown source
August 2002 ARROW financial tries to get my money that is not owed.
July 2003 CAMCO tries to get my money having bought account from ARROW.
February 2004 LHR Inc suddenly reports this bogus account to all 3 credit reporting agencies, having I presume bought from CAMCO.

The original account was closed and cleared in December 1984. ARROW, and CAMCO were contaced by me and my former bank telling them to cease and desist and clear the report. Then I discover that CAMCO has sold the bogus account to LHR,Inc and they re-dated it to 2/2004. CAMCO was recently prosecuted by the FTC and ordered to pay over $300,000.00 for gross misconduct etc. I have also read that ARROW is also being sued for fraud and bad behavior. LHR Inc claims to be the good guys of collections using politeness and ethics....yet they bought an illegal account from CAMCO, and I might add it was purchased one month as far as I can tell after the FTC rendered the action against CAMCO. Dont pay any of these agencies...I am calling the FTC tomorrow and demand some kind of settlement for 21 years of sheer hell this has put me through. I will also ask them to investigate LHR,Inc.If anyone else is now getting letters or seeing reports from LHR Inc. put it on this website so we can all know about it. These agencies have ignored letters from my former bank telling them my account is clear, so dont think they are going to listen to you. They dont even listen to the creditor.
After 21 years of this I am NOT going away and they will rue the day they ever started this fraud on my credit record.

Stephanie
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2004 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LMRARROW-FinancialCAMCOLHRInc/RockfordIL-HamburghNY-Illinois/LMR-ARROW-Financial-CAMCO-LHR-ripoff-Fraud-Rockford-Illinois-Hamburgh-New-York-Ill-106175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LMR,ARROW Financial,CAMCO,LHR,Inc

Report this to the New York Attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission.

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

They will take care of it....but you must dispute it with these organizations....I have done that for 21 years and now I am fighting the whole thing the legit legal way....dont pay them if there is no proof of debt produced by them.

LHR ripoffs

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

LHR contacted me about a year and a half ago to try to collect on an old debt. They even sent me a court summons and never followed through on it. This was after I asked for a debt verification that they never provided. Since then they have sold the account to a compnay called Federal Pacific Credit, Inc. They have threatened to pursue it and all that. I have sent them a letter requesting debt verification and they also have yet to respond to my debt verification request.

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

Anyone who gets contacted by this company please post your comments to this Report or file a new Report.

They are buying closed accounts from CAMCO and possibly LHR,INC. Please read my current report about them.