Complaint Review: LMT Pro Services LLC

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Frankie — Sarasota Florida United States of America
LMT Pro Services LLC
8194 W Deer Valley Rd #248 Peoria, Arizona United States of America

LMT Pro Services LLC LMT Pro Services also called (Upware Marketing, Patti Bowler, Wayne and Andrea) KP Investing (same people) and Tyler Black (LMT Pro services) Scam! Scam! Scam! Do Not give money to them!! Peoria, Ariz Ripped us off for $5000.00 and I ended up in hospital twice due to extreme anxiety over this. Peoria, Arizona

In May 2012 We signed the contract with LMT.  It was the same exact thing as the report I just read.  We were looking to rent to own and then they told us they were not doing that anymore and would give us a low intrest loan of 105% of our requested amount. Twice we found homes, had inspections done and paid out alot of money for those and lost them because they didn't come through.  This caused me so much extreme anxiety that I ended up in the hospital over it!  I don't have decent insurance because of existing condition so needless to say, big Dr. and hospital bills! In October we got a letter saying they would be paying us back in monthy installments or however they could, still nothing.  I went to Atty General of Arizona and Florida.  They were not even licenced to do business in Florida.  They are flat out theifs!!!

We are in if there is a class action lawsuit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LMT-Pro-Services-LLC/Peoria-Arizona-85382/LMT-Pro-Services-LLC-LMT-Pro-Services-also-called-Upware-Marketing-Patti-Bowler-Wayne-a-993223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LMT Pro Services LLC