Complaint Review: LMT Pro Services

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — somewhere Michigan United States of America
LMT Pro Services
8194 W. Deer Valley Road #24 Peoria, Arizona United States of America

LMT Pro Services also called (Upware Marketing, Patti Bowler, Wayne and Andrea) KP Investing (same people) and Tyler Black (LMT Pro services) Scam! Scam! Scam! Do Not give money to them!! Peoria, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: LMT loan services

*Consumer Comment: lawsuit---we are in!!

*Consumer Comment: We are in the same boat!!

My wife and I started our home search in September 2011 through OwnerWiz Rent-to-Own, went through all of their paperwork and was told we had a lender with Upware Marketing. Patti Bowler and Wayne headed up this group.  Once we found a home (we traveled 600 miles looking for a home from MI to TN. After several trips south, we found what we wanted and was told things would resume as soon as we paid $2500 including earnest money - $500 earnest money at the time).  Shortly before closing we were told that they were no longer doing rent-to-own and that KP Investments would be willing to do a low interest loan for us.  Sounded great!  We were still working with the same people at this point.  Made a new offer on the same home and had a closing date set up for 45 days later.  Closing came and went, still no financing.
       We were then told that a new group would be taking over called LMT Pro Services in which we were put in contact with a Tyler Black.  Of course by this time, we had lost the home because the sellers were no longer interested in our offers because of all the time it was taking.  So we found another home that we put an offer on.  Closing date came and went.  Tyler told us that we would need to make a new offer and to make it 60 days instead of 45, as this was the way the investors would like it to have time to review the loan.  A new offer was made with a new closing that again, came and went.  Just after this closing date of Sept . 15, 2012, a full year later from starting our search, Mr. Black called and said that they were no longer going to be doing business with the lending group that they had acquired because they were taking too long and that all of our down payment money would be refunded.  This group is called SCS Financing/Ellis Financing.
       Since the 17th of September 2012, the only thing we have heard from LMT Pro Services is from their lawyers, stating that because they have not recd any of the money many, many people paid to LMT for upfront financing, that they were unable to refund in the traditional manner.  They would instead be refunding in monthly installments until everyone was repaid.  That was mid-November 2012.  Here it is now January 2013 and still nothing.
       These people and businesses are ripping all of us off.  Not only do I want my money back, which to some is not very much, but to us, its the fact that its our  money, I feel that they should also have to pay damages from the stress they have caused, time that we have spent, gas/lodging, meals, and more that we have spent as well as for the heartache and troubles that they have put us through.
       Classaction lawsuit!?  Were in!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LMT-Pro-Services/Peoria-Arizona-85382/LMT-Pro-Services-also-called-Upware-Marketing-Patti-Bowler-Wayne-and-Andrea-KP-Investi-991248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LMT Pro Services

LMT loan services

AUTHOR: john - (United States of America)

We have the exact same situation with this company/people! We also had contracts on two differnt houses and even paid out for home inspection. Our business dealings started in Feb 2012 and by Aug 2012 after losing two homes to their fault, we were send numerous emails and phone conversations stating all our money would be refunded. And of course this has not happened. I contacted BBB and AZ attorney general office to no avail of getting help. We just dont know where to turn at this point. We dont even know what kind of attorney to possibly contact or even be able to afford. We would be in if there is a class action law suit for sure!

lawsuit---we are in!!

AUTHOR: Boston Red Sox - (United States of America)

My husband and I were also victims of this horrible scam. It has made us sick. We really could use our refund immediately!! We have also filed a ripoff report on this website. If anyone can get any kind of a case to help all of us, please let us know. My email address is mechn14@aol.com.

We are in the same boat!!

AUTHOR: Dennine41 - (United States of America)

I did a report on them as well, and we would also like to join you in a class action lawsuit against all that are involved!! Here is my e-mail, I think I can leave it. coolchick73127@yahoo.com