Complaint Review: LMT

• Submitted: Wed, May 01, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: gerlie — Gilbert Arizona
8194 W. Deer Valley Rd. #248 Peoria,AZ internet, Select State/Province USA

LMT and SCS Private Funding Scammers withhelding refund after promising by letters that it will be return internet Arizona

We were referred by our realtor who had good faith with LMTproservices. After filling out all the application documents and sending out the money via bank wiring, we got a notice that their associates had back out and I needed to sign a refund request. I had filled out the refund request on September of 2012 and then gotten a letter from SCS Private funding that my refund will be sent out. It has been 8 months now and I have not gotten any refund of $5000 back. I have contacted a lawyer and even w/ a lawyer did not have any success. The president from SCS Funding was the only one who responded to my lawyer and said that they never heard of my name or my application. That was the only response we ever got. I have filed a complaint through my state attorney general and still waiting for some result.

At this point all I really care is for me to get if not a full refund at least some and if I don't get any I would like for SCS Private Funding and others who are responsible to be criminally be charge. [continued below]....

..... I am willing to join any class suit action agains the company and the individuals. My biggest concern is that my personal information along w/ my and my spouse social security and other sensitive information is being held by these so called professional people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LMT/internet-Select-StateProvince/LMT-and-SCS-Private-Funding-Scammers-withhelding-refund-after-promising-by-letters-that-i-1047761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LMT