Complaint Review: LOAN 4 YOU TODAY

• Reported By: rachel — Speedway Indiana
LOAN 4 YOU TODAY
Internet USA

LOAN 4 YOU TODAY ripped me off Internet

Loan 4 you today took out $30 from my husbands bank account that neither of us requested..i have tried to call them numerous times but just get voice mail...the kicker is my name is not even on his account but the check they cashed was supposedly endorsed by me...pnc is saying that i have to close my bank account and open another one..how they got info i dont know but when is this going to stop and why does our government not do anything about this????????????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOAN-4-YOU-TODAY-/internet/LOAN-4-YOU-TODAY-ripped-me-off-Internet-1047900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOAN 4 YOU TODAY