Complaint Review: LOANCARE

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: TOM — CASTLE ROCK Colorado United States of America
LOANCARE
PO BOX 8068 VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia United States of America

LOANCARE NON= PAYMENT OF TAXED & INSURANCE FEOM ESTABLISHED RSCRO ACCOUNT VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia

I received a lettter from my insruance company that my momeowners' policy premium was not paid. I checked with the county tax office and they have not been paid either. My escro account has over $4ooo in it as of the May statement. A negative interest payment on 2/8/12 appears in my payment history which affects the interest I have paid to date. Numerous calls to customer sarvice have not resolved these issues. I sent a letter yo Loancare today revisiting these issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOANCARE/VIRGINIA-BEACH-Virginia-23450/LOANCARE-NON-PAYMENT-OF-TAXED-INSURANCE-FEOM-ESTABLISHED-RSCRO-ACCOUNT-VIRGINIA-BEACH-882651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOANCARE