Complaint Review: LOANS OF AMERICA

BROOKLYN, NY BROOKLYN, New York USA
  • Phone: 3475687567
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

LOANS OF AMERICA APPLIED FOR A LOAN, WAS TOLD I WAS APPROVED FOR $100 BUT NEED TO LOAD $187.00 ONTO A PREPAID CARD AS A STARTUP FEE. CALLED BACK AFTER I GAVE THE INFORMATION AND NO ANSWERED AFTER CALLING BACK LIKE 50 TIMES. GOES TO VOICEMAIL OR THE CALLS GET DECLINED. VERY, VERY UPSET AS THIS WAS THE LAST MONEY I HAD FOR FOOD FOR ME AND MY DAUGHTER. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK. I HOPE SOMEONE CATCHES THIS GUY!! BROOKLYN New York

I applied for a loan online and was approved for $1000. however, i was told i had to load $187.00 onto a prepaid card as a startup fee. gave the guy the information and never heard back from him again. i tried calling like 50 times but goes to voicemail or the calls get declined.  he also told me the computer shut down while processing and he needed me to.load an additional $150 onto the card again.

this was the last little bit of money i had for food for me and my daughter. i thought i was going to have a heart attack after givibg this guy every cent i had. I hope someone catches this guy so i can get my money back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOANS-OF-AMERICA/BROOKLYN-New-York/LOANS-OF-AMERICA-APPLIED-FOR-A-LOAN-WAS-TOLD-I-WAS-APPROVED-FOR-100-BUT-NEED-TO-LOAD--1050701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOANS OF AMERICA